looking for video...

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
TonioDLR

looking for video...

Post by TonioDLR »

Remember that video of a guy explaining the workings of a vtec mustang? :shrug:
Before you criticize someone, you should drive a mile in their wheels. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their wheels.
Saucy

Re: looking for video...

Post by Saucy »

do u mean the red Gtr mustang??? or is there a diff one?
93 323- BP swap,Pacesetter header,magnaflow,highflow cat, pacesetter catback,Rx7vaf+filter, Adv timing, Fidanza Adj camgears, GTx front bumper, EGT side skirts, Espec headlights, LED upper spoiler, GTR midwing, familia rear garnish, Mx3 carpet +all seats,
92-mx3 gs
TonioDLR

Post by TonioDLR »

It's one where the guy is BS'ing some dude telling him that Vtec stands for Very Tall Engine Cooling.

It's funny as hell. Also tells him that the coolant actually Gatorade or something. Ha ha ha

:froggie_red: Anyone know what I'm talking about???
Before you criticize someone, you should drive a mile in their wheels. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their wheels.
TonioDLR

Post by TonioDLR »

I completely forgot about the search feature. I found the original post from May 2003.

The link doesn't work.

The search is vtec in video/image forum.

and vtec Cobra is what it's called.

Still want to download it though. N E 1 have it?

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”