trailer park mx3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Ryencool

trailer park mx3

Post by Ryencool »

i posted this in hte apperance forum but thought it would get more replys here. And I need a good laugh
ewwwwww... notice how they painted the engine bay..<p>this is a disgrace to the mx3, somone should go steal the car from them...<p>[ September 04, 2003: Message edited by: Ryencool ]</p>
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
papa roached

Re: trailer park mx3

Post by papa roached »

i like the outside color, thats about it
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

even that is horrendous...
92 red rs
performance exhaust
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

I find page 6 of that especially disturbing.<p>Remember the movie "Deliverence"????? :eek:
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEL like a pig!!!!! <p>BTW...anyone actually buy his 1/4 mile time?<p>[ September 04, 2003: Message edited by: Darren Hyderman ]</p>
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
don walker

Post by don walker »

I think the question should be..."who's the daddy now!!"
pull hard,come easy. Second gear is hard at 7300
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

that is bastardizing to the mx-3 community they put to shame all that everyone does to their own mx-3 throughout the world, and on top of that the guy is like showcasing his "beautiful" wife in the trailer park in hickville usa, and for all you canadians, im sorry you have to look at this filth we have here in america <p> but it sure as hell is funny tho
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

I butt heads with his ex-wife late last year because of her "car" domain. the whole lot of them are nuts.
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
stupidtickets

Post by stupidtickets »

I dont know whats worse. Being the person that has to drive that car or being the car that has to drive them people. Poor mx-3 probably wishes it was in the junk yard. :( <p> wes
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

A big arse tach on an 88hp 4cl.. why????
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

i thought i would never say this....by MY EYES...My POOR EYES
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

I dunno, i dont need a tach. I personally count the rpms, and shifts im my SOHC in minutes. Didnt think a tach was needed lol..
92 red rs
performance exhaust
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i couldnt help myself<p>"well, 14 second @ 110 MPH, bull****, show me a time slip, thats a stock header, dont see the ractive one, thats thing is making a whole 88 HP, should be closer to 18 second @ 74 MPH, how do i know you dont know what you talking about? i have a 92 MX-3 with the SOHC motor like yours and guess what, they dont make jack **** for it, so yea, your car aint THAT fast"
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

lol, of course his car is fast, that rear high-downforce wing gives it away :D <p>As is quoted from a guy on another board:<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>You can't spell CRAP without APC<hr></blockquote>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Eric Moore

Post by Eric Moore »

Didnt know Ractive made a header for the sohc..
Project Holy Crap!!!
L10 ATX Trannny In!

Project Turbo!!!
Finally Found A 5 Speed MX-3 in decent shape! B6T On The way now!

"Is it a mini-Skyline or an uderstated Supra hunter..."
RB25DET getting dropped into the 240SX as you read! Pics and Dyno graph coming soon!!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”