Fresh out of the body shop with pics *Update*

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
MrMX3

Fresh out of the body shop with pics *Update*

Post by MrMX3 »

Just got it out of the body shop the other day. My 17s still aren't on it, but they're going to be on before the end of the week. I'll post updated pics then.
Image<p>[ July 20, 2003: Message edited by: MrMX3 ]<p>[ August 01, 2003: Message edited by: MrMX3 ]</p>
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page
Tyler17rose

Re: Fresh out of the body shop with pics *Update*

Post by Tyler17rose »

WOW :eek: !! That looks awsome! I love that spoiler! That color is really nice too! Your choice of bumpers and side skirts really flows well together too! Good work!
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

for some reason i like that car alot :D <p>nice car man
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
silentsketch

Post by silentsketch »

okay dude, i just checked out ur website, how the hell did u get ur rear brake light to say 2.5L KL-ZE????!!!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by silentsketch:
okay dude, i just checked out ur website, how the hell did u get ur rear brake light to say 2.5L KL-ZE????!!!<hr></blockquote><p>OMG! :eek: Dude! :eek: That is sweet! I want that too! (I feel like such a stealer)<p>Is that legal!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

looks good cept for maybe the white mesh and the muffler (i know its off topic heh).. try some silver or black mesh so it doesn't stand out soo much. how much was the work total?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Looks cool man just do something about the tails. Looks dull, maybe they need repainted and then maybe a clear coat? I think you should get altezzas, pull the lens off, mask off the lights, and then have the housing painted the same color as your car and then put the lens back on(obviousely).
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

thats one hell of a kickazz car,, :D
I love everything about it, except for the front which i hate (just a personal thing! doesnt go with mx3s)
Very nice thing that you asked them to mold the sides, and i like the way u used silver mesh *thumbs up*. The idea of the brake light is probably the only one in canada, but my buddy had it on his mitsubishi pajero awhile back, which he displayed song names he was playing, or personal messeges to the person behind him. :D
But 2 suggestions, shave the door handles in the next paintjob you will be doing (goes alot better with molded sides), and as someone else mentioned go the modified altezza style. :p
Q187

Post by Q187 »

Which spoiler is that?
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mx3man83:
Looks cool man just do something about the tails.......... I think you should get altezzas, .........<hr></blockquote><p>F*ck that bro, don't stoop that low, dont fuc*k with altezza's, ....hahahaha, looks awesome bro! Sweet lookin car, keep it like that, and your rims will set it off!<p>later , great work!<p>
:D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Sorry to tell you that bro!<p>But I think in the second picture.. the front bumper have some flaw on it.. Look closely near the hood!! You can see wave near the mesh!! That's sux :(
x-zero

Post by x-zero »

what color paint job is that royal blue or metallic blue looks good man everythings awesome!
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sinistral:
Sorry to tell you that bro!<p>But I think in the second picture.. the front bumper have some flaw on it.. Look closely near the hood!! You can see wave near the mesh!! That's sux :( <hr></blockquote><p>my bumper came like that too
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey...car looks awsome! i cant wait to get my mp5 front on (still looking for fog lights to fit? anyone with ideas) I like the color also. keep up the good work, later.
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
MrMX3

Post by MrMX3 »

Ya I noticed that about the bumper by the hood. It's not too noticeable in person. I think it was a flaw in the mold especially since another bumper came out like that too. But hey, every car is going to have a few flaws, it's unavoidable. As far as the colour goes, it's Laser blue mica. Mazda paint code 24a. It's off of the mp3's and the newer mp5's.
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”