spoiler pics needed pleez

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
D_Gagne

spoiler pics needed pleez

Post by D_Gagne »

ok i know u guys r not about the aluminum spoilkers for the mx-3's but unfotrtunitlly iam and i was wondering if you guys could help me out and send me as many pics of a mx-3 with an aluminum spoiler as possible and hopfully there double deckes( 2 decks) pleez i really need help thanx post pics to
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
millionflame

Re: spoiler pics needed pleez

Post by millionflame »

Search the MX-3 Cardomain pages. I know there are a few there. I'm just not in a good enough mood to search for you.<p>There's at least 5 cars there with them; probably more.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

thanks but can sombody send or post pics im not around the computer that much
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

whos car is that andrew thats the exact kind of spoiler i want do you know whos it is and ask what kind it is and what brand and size thanks a bunch
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

anybody else.can u help me out with the question i just asked or do u have pics to post also pleez and thanx
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

That car was from Quebec, not sure who owned it.<p>It is just a generic spoiler that can fit on to any car.
Balhirath

Post by Balhirath »

That is one ugly spoiler and why anyone would put it on their beautifull cars is a beyound me.
There's so many spoilers that looks better than the alu ones and they fit the car much better (FX, Pakfeifer, Ebuni ect)<p>Sorry. Just my opinion
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

thanx for ur opinion but im still intrested because after watching the fast and the furios when i first got my license i was like im going to have that green car and my parents came home with a mx3 for me so what i did i painted it 07 kawasaki green put rims fin and body kit on and now that im mx3 site user i found out that there the blitz kit and im purchasing that and axiz 7even rims an apr dual stacked aluminum spoiler team prototype rppf scoop and an oem c/f hoosd and the side decal so my plan is to make look like the mitsubishi as best as i can <p>holla back if ya got any ideas or tips or questions or even pics of the type of spoiler i want<p>peace in
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

what do you guys think of my idea? and sorry about the bad english lol :D
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

be yourself... don't copy FATF cars... unless you want people commenting on how you have no style of your own... your current spoiler looks tighter than any freakin aluminum one for sure... :D
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

thanx guy but i do have style thats just the look i want and i know my spoilers nice thanx anyways
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

:shrug:
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
Balhirath

Post by Balhirath »

Well everybody have their own ideas about what kinda car they wanna drive, so good luck with it.
I will just make one point:<p>If you're goning to copy a really fast car, at least have the muscle to stand up to the look.<p>I've seen plenty of cars that are styled to look and sound like speed-demons (Over here it's usually VW's, BMW's and Peugeots), but when it comes down to it, they're just agressively driven stock cars with sport mufflers and another intake and the BMW's are actually the only ones that have the HP to back the looks of the car.<p>So if you're going to use a lot of money on styling, go that extra step and drop in a KLZE engine with 200 HP and get a clutch that can take the preassure.
Get get some good springs that can keep you on the road and not just look good lowering the car and install some brakes that fit the added HP.
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

thanx for the tip guy but is that all the pics there are of mx3's with the aluminum spoilers?

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”