Should I buy it?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
SilverBulletMR2

Should I buy it?

Post by SilverBulletMR2 »

1993 MX3 with a turbo. 90k miles. Meticulously maintained. Goin to check it out tesuday night. I guess thats tommorrow haha. He wants 2500. I think i can get 2200. What are your opinions>? WHatt should I specifically check for? No accidents and he has driven it with the turbo reliably for 2.5 years, the PO put it on.
Sonicxtacy02

Re: Should I buy it?

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

4cyl or v6?
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
SilverBulletMR2

Post by SilverBulletMR2 »

not sure yet, didnt think to ask. should i stay away from one or the other?
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

He was probably just wondering. With a turbo it's most likely a 4 banger. Sounds like a great deal to me!
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Hey Silverbullet, I cked. out your website & you seem to have knowledge so beyond the stuff you'd normally ck. on any other used car before buying, I don't have anything to add specific to the MX-3. Whether a 4 or 6, it's turbo'd and has some ponies so if it appears that well taken care of & only has 90K, snatch it because even $2500 sounds like a pretty fair price.

I base this free advice (advice that's def worth the price :) )on the assumption that you do not use the word "meticulously" without good reason. If it looks good and ya don't buy it, tell me where it is and maybe I will buy it... :D

<small>[ June 28, 2004, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: perhapsadingo8yerbaby ]</small>

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”