ps mx with supra front end

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mzdspd

ps mx with supra front end

Post by mzdspd »

originalImage
after ps
not perfect but gave me an idea of what it would look like
Mazda2nr

Re: ps mx with supra front end

Post by Mazda2nr »

I like it looks good makes yours unique good job
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

It's interesting how people are so obsessed with SUPRA conversions on their cars (all cars, not just MX-3).<p>Supra taillights, Supra headlights, Supra spoiler, etc...<p>It's so overdone now it's just not even apealing to look at.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

It's interesting how everone has to post a snide, condescending remark. <p>To each their own. Personally I think that kit would look dope as hell on our car. I give you props Mzdspd. Keep up the good work
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

thanks guys....got any ideas i could try? i am pretty good at ps but not to creative sometimes so ideas are welcome
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

yea it looks alright but i wouldn't do that conversion with those sideskirts in the pic. that conversion (supra heads/cwest front bumper) would look good with fx skirts or onderground skirts.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by VizualXTC:
It's interesting how everone has to post a snide, condescending remark. <p>To each their own. Personally I think that kit would look dope as hell on our car. I give you props Mzdspd. Keep up the good work<hr></blockquote><p>Bite me, SH*T F*CK!!!<p>I can post anything I want.<p>How many SUPRA taillight conversions do you see at a car show? TOO freaking many.<p>~A
GCMX3

Post by GCMX3 »

i think that ps job is dope as hell..i for one wanted (still want if i could get a hold of the headlights) that conversion not only cause it looks good but im sick of the yellow headlights we're stuck w/ ...i would like to see an mx-3 w/ rx-7 tailights..not cause i think itll look nice but just for kicks..and theres nothing wrong w/ supra tailights on an MX-3..it looks nice
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

if someone can find me a pic of the rear of an rx7 and a pic at the same angle of a mx3 i will gladly do that. it will prob look awsome.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aiden:
<p>Bite me, SH*T F*CK!!!<p>I can post anything I want.<p>How many SUPRA taillight conversions do you see at a car show? TOO freaking many.<p>~A<hr></blockquote><p>HAHAHAHA
:D <p>man, sometimes the people on here are just to much, haha
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by airjordon_09:
<p>HAHAHAHA
:D <p>man, sometimes the people on here are just to much, haha
<hr></blockquote><p>HAHAHAHA and sometimes you f*ck your mom idiot.<p>When people make negative comments at me for no reason at all, I will of course defend myself.<p>So get lost you f*ckhead, because I did nothing wrong.<p>~A
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aiden:
<p>HAHAHAHA and sometimes you f*ck your mom idiot.<p>When people make negative comments at me for no reason at all, I will of course defend myself.<p>So get lost you f*ckhead, because I did nothing wrong.<p>~A<hr></blockquote><p>dood you needa calm down. You get sick of people being a jerk to you, and I get sick of people making snide remarks at other people's work. Mzdspd put some effort into that and it looks awesome, but you come in talkin sh!t on it. Dood, didn't yur mom ever tell you "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.? Oh yea, you CAN post anything you want. So can I. I posted that you are a prick for blasting on his work. What goes around comes around. :shrug: <p>Hey Mzdspd, I got a few kewl ideas. I did it a long time ago in MS paint so it obviously didn't look REALLY good, but I was thinkin of a "build your own supra" (jarid may remember this) If you take a Celica (6th gen I beliece) and put supra tails and heads on it, I think it would look alot like the supra, just smaller. Also, put the supra heads and tails on the new Tibby. I think that would look dope as hell also. You do awesome work my man.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mzdspd:
if someone can find me a pic of the rear of an rx7 and a pic at the same angle of a mx3 i will gladly do that. it will prob look awsome.<hr></blockquote><p>the rear of my rx7 looks a little too wide for the bodywork to be worth it IMO.. but the supra rear and front are probably the best conversion ive seen for the mx-3.<p>what about some skyline r33 taillights and front headlights? i was going to do that before but ive really toned down the mods on my car.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

i need a pic straight on of the rear of an rx-7 and a pic of an mx3 at the same angle. give me pics and i will try some of these things and 6th gen celicas were the first ones without pop up headlights they had 2 round lights on each side my friends got a 5th gen i like those cars a lot
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<p>HAHAHAHA and sometimes you f*ck your mom idiot.<p>When people make negative comments at me for no reason at all, I will of course defend myself.<p>So get lost you f*ckhead, because I did nothing wrong.<p>~A<hr></blockquote><p>
First off, i was laughing at what you said, not making fun of you, but from the way you get so ****ing defensive it seems like you have had to be defending yourself your whole life. you really need to calm down, you didnt like the looks of the car. OK!!! thats all you have to say, you dont have sit there and starting getting all *****y like a **** on her period, damn, some people on here REALLY REALLY need to lighten up. <p>
and for the photo shop, i PERSONALLY do not find supra converstions appealing to me anymore like said earlier, i still love the supra but just if i see the tails on a mx-3 now, its means just the same to me as the altezza's. but as for the photo shop, he was just playing around when he did it and i think he did a good job, props to you bro, good job<p> :D
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”