Check out my car! [lots of pics]

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Cryogen-X

Check out my car! [lots of pics]

Post by Cryogen-X »

Here it is not much but i've only had it a month....<p>:mad: This is where some idiot Keyed my car a week and a half after i got it!!! :mad:
I love my Car!!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Check out my car! [lots of pics]

Post by mitmaks »

what are ur mods gonna be? swap, body kit?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Post by Guest »

Damn dude, we did the same EXACT THING. I got the teal car, with silver painted interior just like that but the piece where the gauges are is painted in my car too, and I think someone keyed behind my drivers side door as well. :p<p>[ March 12, 2003: Message edited by: MX3_Racer120 ]</p>
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

is that your crown vic in the pic as well?<p>look's like its in good shape, is it(the ford) for sale?<p>PM me or just post here. I might be interested in buying it.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Cryogen-X

Post by Cryogen-X »

Well actually the Crown is my moms she just got it... good good condition... i also have a 1979 Pontiac Bonneville Brougham... :) hehe but it need a bit of engine work b4 its on the road again (hence wy i got the new car) <--mx3 :) <p>my future mods are...<p>Body kit:
looking and the new FX or this upcomming wide body.. w/ the fx ram air hood :) my b-day next month im putting an intake and exhaust on it... i have neon under body kit on it ( no pics yet) and a neon in the hatch by the subs... im going to put a big autobots insignia on the hatch with the "etched glass" looking vinyl... it will glow green when my hatch neon is on...<p>im getting ready to do the part around the steering wheel silver probly this weekend along with the speaker cover in the rear...
I love my Car!!
sw-ontarioguy

Post by sw-ontarioguy »

Thats a nice looking car, I'm actually going to look at one the exact same tomorrow, probly gonna buy it next weekend if the price is right. But i was wondering, with a metallic green paint job, what colors can you use for a custom interior? I'm really kinda confused on what to use, because I want my neon lights, interior and whatnot to match. Any suggestions?
Speed Kills....Save a life...Drive a HONDA
Absath

Post by Absath »

uck... automatic?<p>otherwise, nice car ;) <p>i just bought an mx-3 a couple of weeks ago, and am just starting to work on it.<p>-Abs
Don't park drunk, accidents cause people.

92 Blaze Red MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, ACT Clutch, KL 36 ECU, SS Clutch Line
your2slow

Post by your2slow »

I like it. Very clean. Keep us posted on what you do to it.
KL-ZE, Custom Intake, Apex Lowering Springs, and more to come this year.

Toronto Mx-3 Club
My Cardomain Site
wannabeaballer

Post by wannabeaballer »

hey man sorry your car got keyed. i got that done to mine by some a--hole. when i was walking to my car this guy was buy it and i was like what the hell are you doing. He was like just checkin out your car, but when i got over right there i say that he was actually keying my car. i was s fricken pissed. i told him to back off cause i was going to go nuts. i punched him so hard in the chest that it knocked the wind out of him then he swong at me and missed, i was laughing in a very mad way. i called my insurance company and they made him pay for it or they would take him to court. HAHAHA
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MX3_Racer120:
Damn dude, we did the same EXACT THING. I got the teal car, with silver painted interior just like that but the piece where the gauges are is painted in my car too, and I think someone keyed behind my drivers side door as well.<hr></blockquote><p>Damn! i had the same thing happen during the summer, and mines a Teal color as well, its like people dont like that color on our cars. I have a keymark that does from a few inches behing the driver door that goes all the way to the tail light, and a even a bit onto the light, i touched it up so it doesnt rust, but im prolly not gonna paint it until i get a second car, all i need is to give her another paint job and she gets scratched again, and the parking lot i park in at work must be a good foot smaller than standard, cause i cant get out of ym car when im in a space, and got 3 dents over the summer that i think are a combination of the small parking spots and ignorance.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
jpwmx3

Post by jpwmx3 »

I have a teal color car as well. I fix that problem by leaving my Doberman in the back seat. :eek:

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”