Check out my ride...

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
azmtbkr81

Check out my ride...

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Let me know what you guys think, and if you like my car leave a nice comment, I've got some **** who hates imports leaving nasty messages in my guestbook! :roll: <p>John's MX-3
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
992mmx3

Re: Check out my ride...

Post by 992mmx3 »

uuummm, he drives a 2wd drive pickup truck, but not just any pickup truck, a ford pickup truck, and not only that, but its extended cab. I wouldn't let him bother you , its actually just too bad for him if anything, what's a "sport package" anyways? The sport sticker on his truck bed is the same looking as the ones on the dodge trucks. What an idiot, lol. :D
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

yeah you are right, I guess I have to get used to all the jerks if my car is going to be on cardomain. Its just kinda sad that they have nothing better to do than hate on other people's cars. :shrug:
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

lmao... typical pos ford... I'm from the country and I like it that way so I have pretty much tested out every truck on the road... and unless its a chevy with the 6.0 litre V8 it aint gonna win many races unless its against a geo metro or something along those lines... I can't believe he is bashing on your mx... its all about his led windshield squirters, and then bragging up the ticket, typical moron. Trucks are made for towin not goin fast. :shrug:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
Becker

Post by Becker »

Very Clean Car man, i like it. Some sweet rims and a spoiler would finish it off nicely, good job. :)
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Thanks dudes. I've been kinda keeping my eye out for some cool looking rims but I just haven't seen any that I really like on the MX-3, maybe my stock ones have just been on too long. What do you guys think looks cool?
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

Motegi MR2s look sweet. that's what was on my car when i got it. they are kind of a dark grey color.<p>and about the guy with the truck...why is it even on cardomain. it's stock...oh wait he has LED lights, chrome emblems, and goodyear tires. it's good to know that buying a new set of rubber is considered an upgrade.<p>"Pic of my truck clean but with a little mud and dirt on the tires."
-no really??? i thought the goodyear tires came in brown now...my bad. <p>you car looks good man. get some motegi MR2s and a superstyle wing and your car will look almost exactly like mine ;)
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
marius

Post by marius »

You've got a nice ride happenin' there.
Don't let some loser driving a Ford pickup tell you otherwise. C'mon, look at his photoshoped pics. First of all I'm a Graphic Designer and I'm not the best at Photoshop compared to the veteren designers I've known and seen but that is one of the crapiest jobs I've ever seen. He's knocking down imports but why the hell would he photoshop a logo of an import car (type R) on his truck?!?
He carries on like he's some 'bad *** ' driving a bad *** pickup truck. yet he has thoughts of turing it into some urban racer. The guy photoshoped Montegi rims on his damn truck! Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't those racing rims for CARS? That guy's got issues. Imo, poeple shouldn't buy pick-ups or suvs and plan on turning it into some racing or sport vehicle. It just defeats the whole purpose of a pick-up or suv.
I wanna tell him this but I don't know if I could since I'm not registered on cardomain.
What pisses me off even more is that he has the same CD deck I have!
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

yo man how do you like your magnaflow exhaust? what does it sound like?
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

You people know you'd take an F150 SVT Lightning. Don't front, that Ford Pickup will eat us all up no problem. :p
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
TFMX

Post by TFMX »

CLEAN INTAKE
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Thanks for the compliments dudes, its nice to finally get some respect!<p>I'm not worried about that Ford clown, he's already proved that he is a total idiot. I have no problem with trucks, like quinn_seipp said they are great for towing and hauling mountain bikes or just getting around but if you want a sports car buy a sports car. I am guessing that he has the V-6 because if he had the V-8 he'd probably be bragging it up big time. Those V-6's are 0-60 in the high 10's and even if he has the 4.6 those are in the high 9's, there is no way he could beat my car, espcially with his being bone stock! OF course a Lightning could beat just about any MX-3 or Ferarri for that matter, but not his V-6. <p>T-Rose: I love the magnaflow, it sounds really deep and mellow, I hate those high pitched lawn-mower mufflers so I made sure to get something quality. Its a little more expensive than something form Pep Boys or I guess in your case Canadian Tire, (I'm starting to get the idea that the two stores are the equivalent of each other) but it is well worth it. Its kinda loud on the highway when you are going like 80mph but I never thought the MX-3 was a quiet car to begin with so it really doesn't bother me. Plus, for like $20 you can get a silencer for it. If you are looking for a muffler I'd say go for it or get an Apex-i-those sound nice too but for more $.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”