What do you guys think of this Accord?

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)

What do you guys think of this Accord?

Post by Guest »

Company around here did this car, its a 2000 Accord with serious conversions. I think it looks really nice. Especially the t-top, but lets here your opinions.
kuruption1983

Re: What do you guys think of this Accord?

Post by kuruption1983 »

well, he either won a lottary or umm, rich dad!!<p>Props to him/her for havin the sickest accord i have ever seen, specially for the T-top and the integra conversion in the front!
But i would never on earth spend this much money on an accord, wasnt it cheaper and kewler to build a sick supra instead of that! :D :D

Post by Guest »

ya i have to agree with the supra suggestion, but either way that is a wicked *** car!
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

I can't imagine how much money went into those headlights alone. Each is in a seperate housing, and they aren't integra lights either, they're too large. As for the T-top conversion, you could do that to any car once you strip it bare and know where everything needs to go. I have to say though, most money I've seen spent on a cool project. Its cool, but foolish given what it must've cost.
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

i don't like the round lights or the hood, but the t-tops own. i wonder if that hurt the structural integrity of the car.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

headlights suck
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Teggie headlights or not, i agree, headlights do suck, why would you change your headlights to 2 dots? Looks gay, t-tops always hurts your car cause its not as structurally rigid as a hard top, I would probably never buy a t-top car.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

i think its ugly
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

that doesnt look a 2000 accord at all. it looks like a 2dr accord 97ish. the rear windows and quarter panels dont match up unless somehow they swapped them too. like to see more pics to see how they did it. sick ride either way
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Overall pretty sick, but a few gripes:<p>-color scheme makes it look like one of those big plastic cars from wal-mart that you played with as a kid.<p>-"Accord T-top" sticker is a little redundant<p>-double decker wings should only be on biplanes<p>I can definetly appreciate all the work that went into that car, and if the guy had access to a shop or something which most people who have those custom kinds of cars do, it might not have cost him very much at all to fix it up like that.
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

I think orange cream and white is an awesome color scheme and always has been. :shrug:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

Dats one sick *** Accord holy **** but talk about
rice a roni lol...
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

u must know and understand somethin about show quality cars...sho and no go as some may say...he didnt put that spoiler on cuz it helps him go faster or ti is performance wise in any benefit to the car, its hot.The color scheme? ITS APPELING TO THE VEIWER(sry caps)it stands out a lot.overall? i give this car a 9/10..An EXCELLENT CAR! If its custom and unique, everyone should appreciate it at least for that factor..
My 2 Centz
2 more weeks....

Post by Guest »

ya i agree, that is one sexy car, Im sure if all that money went to the look it might have some balls under the hood, either way its a beauty, the lights look good on it too, even better then they do on the integra. And you have to take into consideration that making a show car fast is pretty much pointless since those things dont usually see the street. and dammit theres to much over use of the word rice, i dont even know what it is supposed to mean anymore.<p>Tim

Post by Guest »

Yeah, true. That Accord is as FAR from rice as you can get. Its hardly a Civic with altezza's and a muffler.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”