Regular Honda Riceboy.

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Regular Honda Riceboy.

Post by Custommx3 »

Image <P>I took that on my way to work this morning. I was gonna ask him to cut down the brightness on his exhaust lamps. But, as you can see, we were getting on the Interstate.<p>[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
Sonicxtacy02

Re: Regular Honda Riceboy.

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

what was pep boys outta red that day .. lol. Are those license plate lights i see as well? Yesterday while driving home i saw a 2nd gen (i think) mr-2. It was red with tons of type-r stickers and had a white GTR spoiler that had a crack in the middle so the guy wrapped athletic tape all around the upper bar. It must have been non-turbo cause i passed him in my GS. The next light he was in the lane over and i asked him what he had done. he told me it was stock but he was having a vtec installed lmao :roll:
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

OMG, that just made my day.<BR>Anyone wanna help me put a 454 in my MX?
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

That's nothing just the other day I saw an RS with a Big Mugen power decal on the back window, and on the way home from the cottage this weekend I saw a protege with one on as well. :D
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

I saw some jacakss in an integra the other day at 7:30 am on my way to work...with the sticker book look (mugen, type R, etc) . He was driving up my a-- then floored it with his sh**ty exhaust blasting when he passed me..(while im stopped at the turnaround light no less) I hate people who wanna race ALL the time.. get a life all you 24/7 racers and quit bugging me<p>[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: SmokyMcGee ]
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Yesterday I had the funniest run in with a beretta its domestic don't really know you makes it and this person what trying to peel out by me and making alittle a squeak sound and went and then when he shifted it sounded like it was shifted like at 3-4 rpms. That wasn't the worst case I don't even think he knows how to shift it was make a squeak sound everytime he shifted. Also he had about 5 apc stickers on that.<BR> :D
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I have an idea. Those with digital cameras, keep it in your car, you see something that funny, postem here!.<P>I saw some dude in a stock cavalier with a huge 2 tip muffler that was not stanelss, it was chrome. he had "Intimidator racing" on the back of his window and was going slow in the fast lane. He seemed pretty shocked as I blew past him and got in front of him... soon after, everyone was doing it.
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG> was going slow in the fast lane. He seemed pretty shocked as I blew past him and got in front of him... soon after, everyone was doing it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>hmm...going slow?...to him that was warp speed. He was probably in 5th gear redlining :D
eD
Sparkle Blue
mmonid

Post by mmonid »

I was driving home from work a couple of days ago and I saw a copper civic hatchback (maybe a 92 or somewhere around there). It was bad enough that he had unpainted skirts and bumper, but when he turned, I could see that he tried making a homemade convertible with a hacksaw. It was cut about halfway up the rear window. I want to see that car after it folds itself in half. I really wish I had a camera... don't have a digital, but I may keep a disposible one in there just for times like that.
Matthew Monid

1993 MX-3 RS 5-Speed (Sold)/1997 Volvo 850 AWD Turbo 5-Speed
MX-TC

Post by MX-TC »

Where did you take that picture at Barry?
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

That is just funny. Wern't we just talking about those last night after the track?<P>I bet he had the indiglo seat covers too :roll:
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LiQuId:<BR><STRONG>That is just funny. Wern't we just talking about those last night after the track?<P>I bet he had the indiglo seat covers too :D
eD
Sparkle Blue
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

hahah.. the jackson exit, by raliegh millington to get onto 40.<BR>I grabbed my cam today so I can get the pics off of my cam and show the gutted MX. <BR>I had to snap it. I was gonan send you a link todayscott, but u werent on, u were idle.
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

Dude I am always idle. I f0cking live at work! :mad:
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>I have an idea. Those with digital cameras, keep it in your car, you see something that funny, postem here!.<BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Dude, I've got a digital camera and I might just take you up on that idea. I see some real doozies all the time, specially when I go down to Miami. If we had a contest for the funniest car pic, I'd have you all beat.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”