new website

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
momo

new website

Post by momo »

lots of new pics,altezza pics.<BR> <A HREF="http://mosesgil.tripod.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://mosesgil.tripod.com/</A> :D
Andrew_Pakula

Re: new website

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR>Temporarily Unavailable<P>The Tripod page you are trying to reach has exceeded its hourly bandwidth limit. The site will be available again in 2 hours! <P>Thank you!<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR>[QB][/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ditto :(
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

momo - you gotta split those pictures up into different pages! For people like me with dial-up connections, about 10 pictures load and the rest times out. Putting like 40 pics on one page isn't good!<P>On the car...looks good. Main thing I don't like is the sticker over the driverside headlight, but that's just my opinion. Good work! :D
momo

Post by momo »

thankz ice.i will be removing all<BR>the stickers from the car when i paint it .All i need to do find out what the **** bandwith is and how do i make it go away. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”