Pics from IMPORTNite 2002 (Ottawa)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
canadian_ice

Pics from IMPORTNite 2002 (Ottawa)

Post by canadian_ice »

Pics of MX-3s from IMPORTNite 2002 - Lansdowne Park, Ottawa, Ontario.<P>BTW: The white one is jackattack's car. Not sure about the green and marroon ones.<P> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P> Image <P><BR>Lemme know if you want more pics!
wu_tang6931

Re: Pics from IMPORTNite 2002 (Ottawa)

Post by wu_tang6931 »

post all that you can
momo

Post by momo »

i believe that the green one belongs to Joe v8 FROM TORONTO .supercharged .... :D
Da_Wiggy

Post by Da_Wiggy »

it's also bored out to a 2.8 litre
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Johann do u know anything about the maroon one? he had his hood closed the whole time.<p>[ June 23, 2002: Message edited by: canadian_ice ]
TopGun

Post by TopGun »

You have any more pics of the maroon one? That's the sweetest Mx I have EVER seen. So sweet.<P>Hey CanadianRice? Ottawa - You go to b&a?
Speed Kills - Drive a honda, live forever...
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

If you would make a webpage and put a link here, those with dialup will timeout before they would be able to view all the images.
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

TopGun - is that an insult?! (canadian rice) [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>Barry I'll try and scan some more pics tonight - got stuff to do today!
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

:eek: :eek: :eek: <P>Hey Jack, hit me up about the rear bumper - I gots to have it!<P>(p.s. ordering my front bumper soon!)
TopGun

Post by TopGun »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canadian_ice:<BR><STRONG>TopGun - is that an insult?! (canadian rice) [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>Barry I'll try and scan some more pics tonight - got stuff to do today!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Wow, that was totally by accident... Haha... ah well...
TopGun

Post by TopGun »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jackattack:<BR><STRONG>that maroon car has primax wheels and stock suspension it also has a stock interior and<BR>as for the quote..."its the sweetest mx-3 ever" are you blind??????? do you not see the 2.8l supercharged bad boy green one above it? I think my car looks as good but that engine set up is rediculous!!!!!<P>oh yeah mike.....I have some good news for you about my car.<P>lets just say....wide body...taillight swap...etc ...........you'll see at SCP 2002<P> :eek:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>To be honest - that much modding to an engine doesn't impress me - why not just buy a faster car? Now that red mx-3, the one with the red tint? It wasn't a stock interior... Or at least not completely! Okay maybe not the nicest, but I thought the combo, of the kit, the wheels, the paint and the tint made that care look pretty damn slick.<P>You don't agree? I mean the green one was nice. . . I just didn't like the exterior interior.<P>Rob
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Top Gun - where do you live in Ottawa? Have we talked before?
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

OH yeah, what mx-3 are you talking? The "red" one? <P>If in fact you are talking about the one in the pic, it's marroon - and theres no red tint in the window.<P>Clairfy! :)
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I think I like the Green one the best. I would like to see it in person though. If it is bored out to a 2.8 litre I wonder if he has dyno'd it yet.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”