Video MX-3 car

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Pac Man

Video MX-3 car

Post by Pac Man »

This is the picture of that blue MX-3 in the video from behind the scenes. I like it<P> <A HREF="http://showtuff.com/galleries/details.php?image_id=10" TARGET=_blank>http://showtuff.com/galleries/details.p ... e_id=10</A>
Why go when you can SHOW!!!!! :)
Andrew_Pakula

Re: Video MX-3 car

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

That spoiler looks way too big for the mx-3.....
Mx3Mazda

Post by Mx3Mazda »

and those rims are hideous!!
Q187

Post by Q187 »

Can we say Rice?
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

wtf?
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

We'll at least we can say that it's original !<P>It may not be in everyone's taste what he did with his MX-3 but we have to remember that he his still part of our community ! :)
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

get rid of the wing and and some new rims and it would be pretty nice.<P>-Alex
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I'm just wondering I got in trouble for stating my opinion on the fast and furious stickers, but this isn't anything wrong. I mean some people might light it. I mean I posted the video thinking people might light seeing a mx-3. :D
JCali

Post by JCali »

Can you say RICE! nothing like 14's on stock shocks and a body kit that's built for 16-17's....And a Spoiler that doubles for park bench. Chances it's the stock 4 cyl @ 88 hp...That spoiler really comes in handy. Spoilers are for show mostly...Unless you go over a 100mph or pushing 300 ponies...Cause the drag actually costs you in the 1/4. <P>JCali
BMWNate

Post by BMWNate »

You seem to have the biggest problem with JP and his mx-3... WHY?<P>Does he come to your website and bad mouth your ride???<P>For your info he has the 6 cylinder in there... and the wheels are 16's<P>But i guess you wouldn't know that... also he has the fully molded kit also. <P>You just seem to have the biggest problem with him for some unknown reason.
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I don't get it I thought everyone likes mx-3 doesn't matter if you don't like it or not. Also what adding rims and that ugly spoiler is rice. I know alot of people on this board wants to add a stupid aluminum spoiler. I don't care if they want to add it, its there choice. I don't really even complain. I just love mx-3. :D

Post by Guest »

i think its sweet..its unique, and noone has that wing on an mx yet....u guys r bashing him for his style and being cruel.. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JCali:<BR><STRONG>Can you say RICE! nothing like 14's on stock shocks and a body kit that's built for 16-17's....And a Spoiler that doubles for park bench. Chances it's the stock 4 cyl @ 88 hp...That spoiler really comes in handy. Spoilers are for show mostly...Unless you go over a 100mph or pushing 300 ponies...Cause the drag actually costs you in the 1/4. <P>JCali</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I dont thionk they are 14's, 16 most likely, good chance of being 17" an d not lowered much, look @ the tire size.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

rice, rice baby! :( :( :( <BR>car has a nice color, you could do sooo many other things,, ya know!! lol<P>anywho, thas about it! <P>good luck!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Lets not hate on the guys car. Im pretty sure all of you have some flaws on your car.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”