Scott's MX-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Skiddy

Scott's MX-3

Post by Skiddy »

I just got my skirts and spoiler put on, Just thought i would post a pic with it all done.<BR> Image
Skiddy
94' MX-3 RS Sparkle Green
Suspension Technique Springs
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts

Re: Scott's MX-3

Post by Guest »

Man, Im SUCH a loser.<p>[ July 01, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
CanadianMx-3

Post by CanadianMx-3 »

Hey fool, those are rims. I'm not sure but I think they are LionS. I like the way you bash everyone's cars. Wheres a picture of yours?
Dedicated SR20 SLUT

Post by Guest »

oh i am sorry they looked like hubcaps to me...what size rime r ther ??12" or 13"..my subs look bigger than those...i don't mean to be rude but everyone is entitled to their opinion...lets see your car.. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Skiddy

Post by Skiddy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> hey man u next need to get rims..those hub caps don't go with the kit..also u need to close your hood......what rear spoiler is that? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Whatever man, first off they are rims, nothing special but better than stock for now, and second off the hood is closed all the way, ever since i bought my car the hood has been that way. Third, I have an RS, i never had a spoiler, so i picked up a GS stock spoiler if you would just look an knew anything about MX-3's you would know that. Fourth you seem to be so critical of everyone elses car, if you don't have anything good to say, don't bother saying it, because i am sure no one on the UBB wants to read any of the crap you ever post. I am curious to see what you car looks like, if you can even afford to drive one.
Skiddy
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts

Post by Guest »

Man I am such a loser!<p>[ July 01, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

The hood is closed...look how it sits a little below the passenger side fender.. and there is a space there because the front bumper was replaced. If you examined the picture instead of looking for something foolish to say you would see. Lets just say his hood was not properly closed...what do you want him to do...put up another picture of it closed properly just to shut you up. And another thing, I personally don't like the mx-3 stock rims. So to those people who feel as I do... then anything is better than the stock ones. Yes those are rims.. can't you see the rotor????
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

skiddy,<BR>i have an RS as well...and i bought the MS style side skirts and OEM GS spoiler, and wow it sure does make a difference in the appearance of car doesn't it?...it looks really nice dØØd!! ;)
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
ikedogg

Post by ikedogg »

i think that's slick man...the cs nose and oem sideskirts go very well together...i personally would lower the car a little though. where did you get the skirts from and how much did they cost?
and konstantine is walking down the stairs...
Skiddy

Post by Skiddy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> ps are u sure those r rims...man trust me your hood is open..all u need to do is push the front..takes 2 seconds..good luck <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I don't need to be sure they are rims, because i know they are, if you were not an idiot you would know that. And yea trust u that my hood is open when i drive my car everyday. If you don't like my car or what i have done to it, then good for u.<P>I know i need to lower it and i want 17's, but i need to find some cash for which i seem to have none of lately. <P>As far as the skirts, I paid $200 for a brand new set, an old MX-3 owner on yahoo groups was selling them.<p>[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: Skiddy ]
Skiddy
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Skiddy the car looks good..dont worry about other peoples comments about how bad itlooks or whatever just keep working on it and it will get better and better.<P>good luck<P>Killermx3<p>[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: KillerMX3 ]
dudley

Post by dudley »

Hey Skiddy, car looks good. Dont worry about the stupid comments. I bet he drives an 87 prelude. Oh yea and SLAMMED...hahah
DVH

Post by DVH »

cool ride man, screw what everyone else is saying! <BR>later.....as long as u like it :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aronmx-prec:<BR><STRONG>actually i finally got a new car 2 weeks ago..a 2001 honda prelude special edition.....hard to find a brand new one but i did..my mx is stock and will be a winter beater as these r economy cars and meant for shitty use...<P>feel free to ask any questions<P>ps are u sure those r rims...man trust me your hood is open..all u need to do is push the front..takes 2 seconds..good luck :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Why are you even in this post? Actually, why are you even on this website? Great that you like preludes and what you think of mx-3s is your opinion, but smarten up man! Look at yourself for crying out loud, you come to an mx-3 forum and make fun of mx-3s... wow... feel special.<P>Let me guess... your in Jr. High or high school... well at least I hope you are because if you're older then that you got some growing up to do quickly.<P>I'm not a big fan of mustangs, but I don't go around in Mustang forums making fun of them. Even my 12 year old brother knows better then that.<P>And if you reply to this post with another dumb a-- comment to make yourself look good (somehow I guess that's what your trying to do), then Bravo. NO ONE CARES SO JUST LEAVE! and if you're gonna stay, that's cool but respects other people's cars and keep the "My car is better then yours" crap to yourself.
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

BTW Scott... like the car man! quick suggestion, try getting clear side markers, they're cheap and they make the "tropical emerald something something" color look alot better<P>Good luck! :cool:
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”