CBC Street Racing !!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
zx6r

CBC Street Racing !!

Post by zx6r »

Hey guys,<P>Check out this CBC Street racing special.. One thing I learned from the video, KEEP THE HELL AWAY FROM RICHMOND BC!!!<P><A HREF="http://www.agt.net/~tomr/Moviez/cbcracing.wmv" TARGET=_blank>Check out video HERE!</A><P>Take it easy!!!<P>-Tawheed
-=All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wonder are lost=-
Pac Man

Re: CBC Street Racing !!

Post by Pac Man »

Cops are taking this the wrong way they need to do some other type of method
Why go when you can SHOW!!!!! :)
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Hey i understand what they are doing. city streets are not for speeding. but on the topic of taging and towing modified cars that is dumb. why is it that they allow some guy who can buy a porsche gt2 that comes with all these mods to drive without problems and not some joe who can't afford the 100+grand cars to make his faster?<BR>I would defently take them to court and i would win. if i was given a ticket for making my car faster and better looking.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

There was also a news story on CTV news the other day about a crack down on street racers in the GTA area, so watch out! The cops will target pretty much any car that looks sporty and supped up.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

PPL who street race deserve prison. You put not only yours, but everyone elses life at risk. Take it to the track, or a back road where noone else is around.
mattster

Post by mattster »

I agree with CustomMX3... no one should ever race on city streets its stupid and dangerous. At least take it out to a country road or something! [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

True True, actuallty not even the country roads, i hit a deer once :D <P>racing is for tracks only, or at worse empty lots!
JCali

Post by JCali »

I work at major TV Station as a sports producer/editor...the magic behind the magician. I'm in the Bay Area of California...Argued the the biggest street race area in the US. You gotta cover your a-- if your going to race...my advice don't race if you can't compete against everyone...I'm talking 13's et's. Get a second car- cause there are chances you'll lose yours. <P>JCali
corona

Post by corona »

Yeah. yeah<BR>you guys talk like you never race before. Cut the crap guys, you know if some one has a nice car and you think you have a chance, you'll race. Now "deserve prision" for that, with people like you we are going to go to jail for having a muffler in the car later in the furure. Give me a break you no we all do. Hey i do it all the fridays and saturday!!! :D
"Its not how you stand beside your car, is how you race it"<BR> Ja-Rule
Shadowrun

Post by Shadowrun »

laws = sucks !!!<P>All of that s--- is not for the security of public...Its all for MONEY. <P>Why the government don't put a law to stop all engine at 120km per hours ? Result...Why to buy a corvette of modified my car. Im going to buy a lada and be rich with my investement...<P>Why the governement don't put a law to stop all performance pieces shop ? Result too many job now depend on it...<P>I modified my car for the performance, the look and im free in this earth so all sucker laws is for the little peoples with no brain.<P>Buy the way...my friend was arrested (48 jhours tickets) for his to big muffler Reactive...Honda civic 2000. We check on internet and someone have the same car stock so we change the licence plate and get back to the police station...alll ok so we mush to help all. Result, my friend got a 48 hours ticket only...no need to reput his stock muffler...<P>All of that is a joke so let the peoples enjoy the road with all kind of car...<P>WE ARE FREE OR NOT ON USA/CANADA....
codene

Post by codene »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadowrun:<BR><STRONG>laws = sucks !!!<P>All of that s--- is not for the security of public...Its all for MONEY. <P>Why the government don't put a law to stop all engine at 120km per hours ? Result...Why to buy a corvette of modified my car. Im going to buy a lada and be rich with my investement...<P>Why the governement don't put a law to stop all performance pieces shop ? Result too many job now depend on it...<P>I modified my car for the performance, the look and im free in this earth so all sucker laws is for the little peoples with no brain.<P>Buy the way...my friend was arrested (48 jhours tickets) for his to big muffler Reactive...Honda civic 2000. We check on internet and someone have the same car stock so we change the licence plate and get back to the police station...alll ok so we mush to help all. Result, my friend got a 48 hours ticket only...no need to reput his stock muffler...<P>All of that is a joke so let the peoples enjoy the road with all kind of car...<P>WE ARE FREE OR NOT ON USA/CANADA....</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>did anyone understand this at all?
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

I understand... my english isn't much better so don't make fun of the guy and just try to understand the point behind his post.<P> :cool:
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”