Alignment after lowering. Camber kit?

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Tyler17rose

Alignment after lowering. Camber kit?

Post by Tyler17rose »

I'm installing B&G springs with ZX2-R struts this weekend hopfully. And i'm gona get a camber kit and get it alligned.

For you that have lowered their car. Do i need to get both front and rear camber kits? OR is it really only neccesary for the front?
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
jpwmx3

Re: Alignment after lowering. Camber kit?

Post by jpwmx3 »

You don't necessarily need both front and back, but it makes it easier to re-align with both, should you run into any problems with alignment.
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

Every car is a little different. I got mine done and I got both front and back, but I didn't need both. I am just keeping the other one in case I do something else to the suspension and end up needing the other one, just in case. It doesn't hurt to get them both.
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

Every car is a little different. I got mine done and I got both front and back, but I didn't need both.
thats right,, every car is a little different... I DID need adjustment on both front and back... but camber isnt a big problem anyways, its the toe-in you get when its lowered but the alignment will take care of that
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”