neons with the car lowered

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
pickinganame

neons with the car lowered

Post by pickinganame »

i got white neons under my car and i was woundering has any one else lowered there car with them on and were did you guys put ur neons at i noticed that teres no were to hide the neons except the front one any were else i couldnt find? so lowering my car will it hit the neons..
millionflame

Re: neons with the car lowered

Post by millionflame »

Depending on how low you go, you should not have problems with them being "hit" when bottoming out.<p>I'm dropped over 2" right now, and I never bottom out. I live in an area that would easily wreck under-cars too.<p>I had neons on my car and in the front the neon bar was on the backside of the radiator support at the bottom; on the sides I put the bars just to the inside of the pinch welds (where you put the jack); and for the rear, I put the bar just a little back of the lower tie bar.<p>If you have struts to match the lowering springs, then you most likely will never bottom out; as well, if you put the neons in areas that makes it almost impossible to be damaged (ie...the car frame will get hit first) then they should last.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”