Everyone with lowering springs, post pics please

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
mx3man83

Everyone with lowering springs, post pics please

Post by mx3man83 »

Everyone always wants to know which springs lower the most and still ride comfortably, so why dont we all post pics of a side view of our cars and also say which kind of lowering springs you have, RS or GS, and ride quality. Just an idea... I personally would like to see since I am looking for some springs that lower the mx the most...besides coil overs..and im sure there are others who feel the same way that i do...thanks<p>[ January 03, 2003: Message edited by: mx3man83 ]</p>
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
novadoc

Re: Everyone with lowering springs, post pics please

Post by novadoc »

Image<p>KYB Gr2's with Apexi springs
1.6" drop<p>the ride is pretty stiff
but it all depends on what your idea of compfort is.
NoVa<p>Image
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

OH come on i know some more people have pics of their lowered mx3...
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Suspension techniques 1.75" drop.. more like 2" now.<p>
novadoc

Post by novadoc »

purdy white car<p> :D
NoVa<p>Image
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NoVa:
purdy white car<p> :D <hr></blockquote><p> :D
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

hey custom..........the 1.75" drop on you mx is that on your RS or GS.............i dint think they made that big of a drop.........and yours looks pretty hammered if its the RS........
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

as soon as the snow is gone and its decent outside ill have a pic but no site to link it to.
i have a 2in drop jamex springs on kyb gr2's
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by caveman:
hey custom..........the 1.75" drop on you mx is that on your RS or GS.............i dint think they made that big of a drop.........and yours looks pretty hammered if its the RS........<hr></blockquote><p>Suspension Techniques are a 1.75" drop, and thats my RS. Ive had them on 3 mx's, 1 was on a V6, was too much weight, so they went on my RS.
I have a set of Intrax springs on my GS, sme drop, 1.75"
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

KYB GR2's that are probably shot by now and Drop Zone 450/350 coilovers. They're not bad. I really like the ride. Can't wait to get a set of 17's.<p>Image<p>one
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

hey EBUCKS - your car's really changed since the meet in Ottawa :D
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

EBUCKS, that is a perfect height...is that an RS or GS?? And im sure i can search and find them but where did u get your jamex springs?
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

nevermind i just read your little info at the bottom of the post..nice since that is for an RS that means it should make mine a tad lower since its a GS. Thanks for the post, by the way nice car...ur spoiler is kinda like mine....at least from the side...
My Cardomain site
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Hey Ice, yeah it has. Hopefully I'll see you sometime this year.
mx3man, their coilovers. So you can do what you want and leave it there. So RS or GS, just wouldn't matter. Plus the stiffer springs help out a lot. My springs are 450/350 coded. I think that stock is like 250/150. Don't quote me on that, as I'm not sure. What the spring rate is exactly, I'm not sure either. Nor do I know what the difference is. <p>Image
That's what I have if that helps.<p>one
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

custom........is there by any chance that you know the part number of the suspension techniques springs.............cause i work at a local shop in london ont and i the only drop that i can find for the mx it 1.3 and those are what i have in my car now...........if i had the part number i could call my distributers and get them for my car.......

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”