shocks and struts

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
mx3demon

shocks and struts

Post by mx3demon »

i have a 92 mx3 gs.. i am looking for shocks and struts ... i have abs breaks ,which i've noticed excludes me from tokico and also ground control...please help
cotek21

Re: shocks and struts

Post by cotek21 »

Suspension Techniques springs (1.3" drop)
Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while - you could miss it.
mx3demon

Post by mx3demon »

ya now what is a descent brand of struts that will work with the abs..?
pelado

Post by pelado »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx3demon:<BR><STRONG>ya now what is a descent brand of struts that will work with the abs..?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Lots of post about this. You're just going to have to find a way to attach the bracket for the ABS wire to your strut. That's the only diff between with & without ABS.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
mx3demon

Post by mx3demon »

i have no clue how that would be done... any tips or pages that may help
pelado

Post by pelado »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx3demon:<BR><STRONG>i have no clue how that would be done... any tips or pages that may help</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Tip 1: Look in the online shop manual, the only difference is in a small bracket that holds the ABS wire.<P>Tip 2: Look at your present strut for the same thing. See how complicated it is?<P>Tip 3: Buy your struts. Remove your old struts. Drill a hole in the new strut that matches the old strut. Install bracket and new strut. Enjoy the ride!
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
mx3demon

Post by mx3demon »

thanks for the help ppl........im a dumbass [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”