Austrian Project

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
the don

Austrian Project

Post by the don »

Ok, this might be a hard one:

I own a 1998 1.6l 4-cyl. MX-3 and I live in Austria, Europe. I already wanted to sell the car for I came to the conclusion that there were no parts for it and any conversions were close to impossible...

Then I bought the latest edition of the Import Tuner Magazine and saw Jon Walsh's conversion of the MX-3 (starting from the small one, not the V6), and that opened up my eyes, I want just that, that's what I bought the car for 2 years ago. I know that this is going to be a lot of money, but the real problem is rather informations and parts are extremely hard to find in Austria and/or Europe. I made a list of the parts that were mentioned in the magazine, still I could need a lot of help regarding a complete list of the parts I need, fitting, etc. (I won't do it myself, a friend of mine own's a garage, still I'm sure they haven't done any conversions like this before, tuning is somewhat limited to adding some stickers and new wheels in Austria, power is mostly ignored...)

It's a lot of work only to translate all the mechanical words to german language, you may find this amusing, but try to find out what a crank pulley is when your neither born with english language nor into car mechanics. (do you know what a "Ansaugstutzen" is?!)

What I want:
IHI RHB5 turbo (wherefrom?)
HKS SSQV Blowoff Valve
A'PEXi Intercooler
NX Ntercooler Kit (how does this work?)
fuel pump, crank pulley,
ACT clutch
GReddy Profec B, A'PEXi SAFC

So if anyone finds himself capable of helping me, please don't hesitate...

thanx in advance

Vincent
the don

Re: Austrian Project

Post by the don »

maybe anyone even knows Jon Walsh, or he's maybe in the forum, I'm quite sure contacting him would help me a lot...

thanx
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

get a turbo manifold off a b6t(mazda 323 gtx97-89 i think)
then a turbo off a 89 turbo mx-6
then all the other things
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
tocixxx

Post by tocixxx »

Soory for Posting in German

Hallo bin auch aus Oesterreich. Habe einen V6
92 GS-R, RX-8 Lightning Yellow, Complete Aresspeed Bodykit
http://www.cardomain.com/id/tocixxx