BPT in Canada

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Marlon

BPT in Canada

Post by Marlon »

where can i get a bpt in canada??<BR>i'v tried a few places but all are asking way to much or don't know about that engine<P>of i can get a bp totaly rebuilt for 3000 including taxes
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
pelado

Re: BPT in Canada

Post by pelado »

<A HREF="http://www.streetimports.com" TARGET=_blank>www.streetimports.com</A>
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

ya but i don't need the 4 wheel drive tranny and they won't sell it without it
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
maldo

Post by maldo »

A bp tranny can be sold quite easily. Check out the 323GTX egroup and see if there would be any bites from those guys, possibly try protegetech.com. These guys go thru trannies like you and I go thru underwear, somebody will probably want it.
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maldo:<BR><STRONG>A bp tranny can be sold quite easily. Check out the 323GTX egroup and see if there would be any bites from those guys, possibly try protegetech.com. These guys go thru trannies like you and I go thru underwear, somebody will probably want it.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>it's to much work <BR>dose engine land in montreal sell the bpt aloneA?
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

I believe all imports are like that for some reason with the bpt because the places in toronto that have them will not sell the engine alone <BR>only as a package
atila

Post by atila »

bougth my engine of engine land and the transmission had to come with it. But i don't think it's going to be hard to sell.
turbomiata

Post by turbomiata »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlon:<BR><STRONG>where can i get a bpt in canada??<BR>i'v tried a few places but all are asking way to much or don't know about that engine<P>of i can get a bp totaly rebuilt for 3000 including taxes</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ETD Racing (Http://www.ETDRacing.com) can rebuild your BP for you. How much power do you want to make and are you using Fi or some sort?
_ ______________ _
Later, Marc
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i'm geting a j-spec bp (non turbo) for 1125 cnd then gonna turbo it later and i'll prob use the etd racing Manifold or might get everthing done there <BR>what kind of fuel control are you using and did they tune that for you?
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
turbomiata

Post by turbomiata »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlon:<BR><STRONG>i'm geting a j-spec bp (non turbo) for 1125 cnd then gonna turbo it later and i'll prob use the etd racing Manifold or might get everthing done there <BR>what kind of fuel control are you using and did they tune that for you?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ETD and I have a tuner who tuned my TECII for me.
_ ______________ _
Later, Marc
Manach

Post by Manach »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlon:<BR><STRONG><BR>it's to much work <BR>dose engine land in montreal sell the bpt aloneA?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>They told me they can sell without the tranny once.. Ask them. :)
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!

Return to “Forced Induction”