KlZE turbo

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
spitfire

KlZE turbo

Post by spitfire »

cannt pick the right size turbo to put under the hood with my klze any help will be welcome
I am looking into a way to put turbo under the hood and will let you all know how where as soon as I find out
Redline

Re: KlZE turbo

Post by Redline »

I really don't think the ZE is the best choice for a turbo application its compression ratio is a lot higher than that of the KL. It would be more reliable / safer to turbo charge the KL. You would also be able to run a higher boost psi in to the KL rather than the ZE. Though I think I remember some one saying something about a twin turbo 626 that was using the ZE... Not really sure though most of my turbo knowleddge is DSMs which is a lot different seeing how the engines were designed to be turbocharged and the bottom end is bulletproof.
spitfire

Post by spitfire »

thank you see wath you can find on that 626 like if it exsit because I already have the ZE in my engine bay
I am looking into a way to put turbo under the hood and will let you all know how where as soon as I find out
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

you can turbo the ZE, you just wont be able to run as much boost,, but spoolup characteristics will be better, and the power curve will be more linear.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by spitfire gs:<BR><STRONG>thank you see wath you can find on that 626 like if it exsit because I already have the ZE in my engine bay</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>it's a concept car i think<BR>just search yahoo or something for kl-ze 626
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project

Return to “Forced Induction”