Lawrence, Kansas MEET@ 5:00 Sat. 16th

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
mx-3 12acer

Lawrence, Kansas MEET@ 5:00 Sat. 16th

Post by mx-3 12acer »

As the title said there will be a MX-3 meet at the Lied Center in Lawrence, Kansas at 5:00 on Saturday the 16th. Special thanks to Ted Leeper for setting it up. <P>Please feel free to e-mail me if you are interested in coming artfreak@ku.edu <P>Currently there are 4 to 5 people that have told us that they are going to go.<P>Thank you. :D
TedLeeper

Re: Lawrence, Kansas MEET@ 5:00 Sat. 16th

Post by TedLeeper »

yep looks like it's u, me, bryant (aka john galt) and kristen (aka lukylildiablo) sounds fun, if anyone else wants in email reed (aka mx-312acer) or I. thanks,<P>tedleeper
Hmm. what to do now..
....maybe a VTEC for lunch.
rwstud427

Post by rwstud427 »

is any1 goin from stl? if so i would be interested in following eachother up there just reply or e-mail me
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

well, this is just a small meet. anyone else is more then welcome to go but i dunno if it's really worth the drive down from stl. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] it would be great to see more mx3'ers there but it is a long drive from stl. if you guys wanna come just let mx3 12acer or I know, we'll give you some directions.
Hmm. what to do now..
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

rwstud, did you get my last email?<P>i would be interested, but it is awfully far for a smaller meet, but i am still going to the big meet later on. has anyone decided when we all should meet up after the holidays yet?
mx-3 12acer

Post by mx-3 12acer »

No, we haven't set a date yet. It will depend on the weather though. I am not sure how much fun a meet would be when everyone is in their parka's and MX's slipping on the icy roads. Look for a post in December where we will try to determine the time and place of the "Big" MO-Kan MX meet. Thanks.
mx3freakit

Post by mx3freakit »

Hey the meet went well only 4 cars came but should be more MX-3's next time. Very fun with everyone looking back and forth between the cars. Learned some things about the mx-3 and took out the back seat. Made it a lot lighter. Thanks for bringing us together for some fun times. :)
Nothin more beautiful than the MX-3
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Magnaflow:<BR><STRONG>Hey the meet went well only 4 cars came but should be more MX-3's next time. Very fun with everyone looking back and forth between the cars. Learned some things about the mx-3 and took out the back seat. Made it a lot lighter. Thanks for bringing us together for some fun times. :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yeah, good for just a small meet, we should do another one some time. I'de love to discuss race results but we cant do that on this board. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] I can't wait for the big kc/mo meet, we really need to set a date for that.<p>[ November 17, 2002: Message edited by: Ted ]
Hmm. what to do now..

Return to “MX-3 Meets”