Toronto D&B Meet Sun Oct 27th

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
MazdaGirl

Toronto D&B Meet Sun Oct 27th

Post by MazdaGirl »

Hello again!!!!<P>To those of you that wished you could have come out on Oct 20th, I want to give this Mazda meet another shot. But this time a little different.<P>Seeing that we ALL ended up going over to Dave and Buster's Sunday nite, why don't we start the meet over there? I figure we could meet in the parking lot of D&B's, chill outside for a bit until people show up, and then go inside for food and drinks.<P>Say around 7:00'ish?<P>Please post if your interested, I am going to get feedback from the Mx-6 and Rx-7 guys too.<P>Cheers,<BR>Stacey
polak_gino

Re: Toronto D&B Meet Sun Oct 27th

Post by polak_gino »

i guess i wont be showing up this weekend, if u guys are goin th D&B's since in mot 19 and don't have id. i really wanted to come this weekend, but oh well
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Where is that place?
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

heeeeeeeeeeeey!<BR>i am comin for sure with my new laguna with the G-force kit on! :D :D , for the first time in my life i can get out of my own door, not the passenger door thanx to davisville area thiefs! :D <BR>And Rob, if ya want some kinda an ID, i can hook you up with some sick ones eh! ask stacey and others, they saw mine!!! :D <BR>And Andrew, its right @ the corner of 400 and HWY 7 (exactly corner of Interchange and HWY 7). If we all go in as a huge gang, i dont think they will check for IDs eh!<BR>anywhoz, will be happy to have a huge meet on sunday eh!<P>latez :D
Ryan_mx-3

Post by Ryan_mx-3 »

Ya I dont if it makes much sense for me to come i might just come and show you guys and gals what i ahve done and jam cause i am not old enough to go to dave and busters, so if we do decide to meet i say we meet for a couple hours and after you guys can go to d/b just so i can tallk to you guys one more time before i ut the car away. :)
Yours, truly new guy
Ryan_mx-3

Post by Ryan_mx-3 »

Hey kuruption1983 i need one for thursday night cause i am goin to montreal and for sunday of course so how much and how long.<BR> <P><BR> <BR> <BR> ;)
Yours, truly new guy
Ryan_mx-3

Post by Ryan_mx-3 »

Hey kuruption1983 i need one for thursday night cause i am goin to montreal and for sunday of course so how much and how long.<BR> <P><BR> <BR> <BR> ;)
Yours, truly new guy
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

welll, i think we all meet @ 6, and we can go inside @ around 8 or 8:30ish. lets see how it goes till next time we will plan somewhere, so everyone will be able to come in eh!<BR>And Rob, bro i was just lookin @ your signiture pic, and i was thinkin what if you put altezzas on your car eh! cuz i have neva seen altezzas on teal Precidias eh! i will take my own off, so you can take a pic! i have both kinds, amber and non-amber! sooo write me your thoughts,,,, :D :D<P>anywhoz<BR>latez
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

welll, i think we all meet @ 6, and we can go inside @ around 8 or 8:30ish. lets see how it goes till next time we will plan somewhere, so everyone will be able to come in eh!<BR>And Rob, bro i was just lookin @ your signiture pic, and i was thinkin what if you put altezzas on your car eh! cuz i have neva seen altezzas on teal Precidias eh! i will take my own off, so you can take a pic! i have both kinds, amber and non-amber! sooo write me your thoughts,,,, :D :D<P>anywhoz<BR>latez
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Ryan man, just gimme your MSN, yahoo or whateva, we post with like 2 sec difference eh!<BR>if you dont want to, the place is @ yonge and edward, just beside yonge's big HMV eh! thas where i used to live B4, there are sooo many ID places around there eh! The best and nicest one, costs 45 to 50 bucks, but it has a working magnetic stripe and holograms! and it only takes like 15 mins! :D LOL<BR>By the way my name's Kaveh! try to learn it plz, kinda new, but not that hard, The *a* is pronounced like the *a* in *mark*!!<p>[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Ryan man, just gimme your MSN, yahoo or whateva, we post with like 2 sec difference eh!<BR>if you dont want to, the place is @ yonge and edward, just beside yonge's big HMV eh! thas where i used to live B4, there are sooo many ID places around there eh! The best and nicest one, costs 45 to 50 bucks, but it has a working magnetic stripe and holograms! and it only takes like 15 mins! :D LOL<BR>By the way my name's Kaveh! try to learn it plz, kinda new, but not that hard, The *a* is pronounced like the *a* in *mark*!!<p>[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

kuruption1983 are u selling ur altezza's if so how much? <P>andrew do u live near lakeshore and the longbranch bus station, cuz i think i saw u today. is ur front lip broken? if so i geis im out of luck since i wanted to buyt that off u?
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

kuruption1983 are u selling ur altezza's if so how much? <P>andrew do u live near lakeshore and the longbranch bus station, cuz i think i saw u today. is ur front lip broken? if so i geis im out of luck since i wanted to buyt that off u?
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Polak, I meant to ask you how you made your tail light, was it hard to do? Drop me a line thanks. And guys don't worry if your not of age to get into D+B's it's all ages before 10 anyways + we can meet and chill for a while before going in anyways, I would like to see as many of yall out there, don't worry if your not of age!!! A meet is suppose to be about the cars and haveing a good time, CARS being first and foremost, espically if some members can't join in on the 'fun' :D
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Polak, I meant to ask you how you made your tail light, was it hard to do? Drop me a line thanks. And guys don't worry if your not of age to get into D+B's it's all ages before 10 anyways + we can meet and chill for a while before going in anyways, I would like to see as many of yall out there, don't worry if your not of age!!! A meet is suppose to be about the cars and haveing a good time, CARS being first and foremost, espically if some members can't join in on the 'fun' :D

Return to “MX-3 Meets”