Toronto and Area Mx-3 meet --> July 31

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
DVH

Toronto and Area Mx-3 meet --> July 31

Post by DVH »

Hey fellow Mxer's !<P>So we all decided to make the meet on the Wednesday of this week, which is July 31 , at the Tim Hortons at weston rd. and the 407, around 7 or 8 pm.....show up anytime around there!<P>So lets get the word out ! Hopefully we can get a better turnout than brfore! :D Even though we had a very positve turnout last time!<P>Unfortunalty, I 'm pretty sure i won't be attending , cuz i think i need a new tranny... :D <P>So lets get this Club going! Hey andrew, did u say ur goin make a web site?? that would be cool if u did! <P>So just reply if ur goin show up and only if ur goin show up! <P>Aright later guys and gals!<BR>HAve FuN! :D<p>[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
MazdaGirl

Re: Toronto and Area Mx-3 meet --> July 31

Post by MazdaGirl »

Hey DVH,<P>I will be there tomorrow (Wednesday)! It sucks that you may not be able to make it, cant you get someone to take you, or borrow someone's car?????? Hope you can make it.<P>I will look forward to seeing the rest of you.<P>ttys<P> :)
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I am starting to work on a website for the club, nothing too fancy but I don't want to do a rush job on it. At first I'll just host it under my zerokarma.com domain but after we if we all chip in I can get a domain for it and I can even give everyone in the club free e-mails, that would be cool eh?<P>As for tomorrow I am 99.9% sure I will be there, my dad is finalizing the new insurance for the car today and he should be calling me later this afternoon about it.<P>I get off work here at 6:30pm, the location is only 5 minutes away from me so I'll be there fairly early but I'll stick around until others show up.
DVH

Post by DVH »

Yeah , sorry , i would luv to be there!~ specially when i just got my front on! doesn't fit perfectly yet, but still looks pretty cool! <P>As for the site andrew, thats cool, sure it will look very cool! good luck with ur insurance!<P>later :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

DVH, did you install the pak bumper yourself or did you get the shop to do it?<P>I think I will take my bumper to this place I know, they charge more but they know what they are doing and can probably install it better than most places.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

i'll be there too<P>do you install your kits b4 or after you paint them?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Hey guys whats up , i will be there this wed at the meet for sure as usual hope to see evyerone there, i was discussing with mazda girl and curt kl-ze about setting up a website and i have already started the layout i am looking for a good name for the toronto mx-3 club , its going to be stricly a mx-3 club and i am already getting affiliates together to get the club rates at disocut prices please get back to me or e-mail me with some ideas for the site K-imraan@hotmail.com<BR>Thanx
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

in case i get lost on teh way up, can someone give me a cell phone # to call just in case?<P>its you dont wanna publicly post it, you can e-mail it to mfortin2@cogeco.ca or ICQ @ 11723134
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR><STRONG>DVH, did you install the pak bumper yourself or did you get the shop to do it?<P>I think I will take my bumper to this place I know, they charge more but they know what they are doing and can probably install it better than most places.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>wHATS UP MAN, <P>I installed it my self, it was easy! only problem, i have to bend the little brackets a bit so that it lines up a bit better, how it is now, the drivers side sits bit low.... and the passenger side sits kind if weird too!<P>But honestly really hard to tell from a distance!<P>As for paint , i fit it first then paint, just so if there are any things that need to be sanded , then i can do that first then paint and install!<P>Hope im there!!!!!!!! but doesn't look good!<BR> :mad: <BR>IM outtie! [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I will definately be there tomorrow, I have insurance on my car now so it's all good. I'll head over there when I finish work around 6:30pm.<P>Imraan, I was going to do the website but if you already have started it then that's fine. I can provide the hosting for it so we don't have a million pop-up ads.
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

i was just wondering what time you guys will be there untill tonight. i have somethngs i have to take care of and i was thinking of coming over at around 9 or 9:30pm. i have to go pick up my drive system for my sc and not sure what time i will get it at. hope to see you all there.<P>peace<BR>skyblue
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

If you need directions call me at <P>(905)-816-3724 CELL<P>I'll be there between 6:00 and 7:00 :D
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

thx curt...i finish work at 5:30, the drive will be about an hour, if not a little more, so ill be there about 6:30-7:00<BR> <A HREF="http://webhome.idirect.com/~tegfryn/nd4spdse2.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://webhome.idirect.com/~tegfryn/nd4spdse2.jpg</A> <A HREF="http://webhome.idirect.com/~tegfryn/nd4spdse3.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://webhome.idirect.com/~tegfryn/nd4spdse3.jpg</A> <A HREF="http://webhome.idirect.com/~tegfryn/nd4spdse4.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://webhome.idirect.com/~tegfryn/nd4spdse4.jpg</A><p>[ July 31, 2002: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Nd4SpdSe, I love your licence plate! :)
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

hey guys ill be there, <P>we gotta think of a nem for this club, and get some stickers made
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Return to “MX-3 Meets”