OKLAHOMA mx-3 meet !!!!!! AUG, 17TH

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
westwingsi

OKLAHOMA mx-3 meet !!!!!! AUG, 17TH

Post by westwingsi »

hey ,<BR>i stoped and notice that there are about 6-7 oklahoma mx-3ers, with an meet been in oklahoma, that means all the following states next to us can come as well,..<BR>texas,kansas,mo,ark. please if your interested let me know, so we can get everything set right, aug 17th is the date so far, please let me know if any Q'S. THANKS!
RanMan

Re: OKLAHOMA mx-3 meet !!!!!! AUG, 17TH

Post by RanMan »

Hi there. Why don't you come down to the Texas meet that we are having. We had one last year at about the same time and it was a blast. We are hoping to get some other MX-3's from out of state. OK is pretty close to us (the meet is in the northern part of TX (just south of Dallas). Check out the message that is called "A Texas Meet In May?".
westwingsi

Post by westwingsi »

hey, <BR>sounds good and all but oklahoma needs it.<BR>anyway i', from texas, rockwall, it's right<BR>by rowlett,garland etc.
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

hey, im in missouri, i've been waiting for a meet to be somewhat close to me. it sounds okay. where is it going to be exactly? If my clutch is fixed be then ( which it better be ) then i'll probably bring a few fellow mxers from here also...
westwingsi

Post by westwingsi »

HEY,<BR>glad your interested, and so far the planing is still underway, i'll e-mail anyone who is interested and wants oklahoma mx-3 invition.<BR>plmk<BR>mario
westwingsi

Post by westwingsi »

hey,<BR>here is the oklahoma mx-3 meet info,...<P>date: aug.17th (sat)<BR>time: 10:30 - whenever!<BR>place: tulsa,oklahoma <BR> 61st.& yale (La fortune park)<BR>the park is between 51st. & 61st and<BR>yale, on the left hand side, can't miss it!!<BR>it's been long over due, for oklahoma to have an meet, so let's make this one a great one! MX-3's and MAZDAS ONLY! please let me know if you need any more info or have any Q'z. i would like for eveyone who has an idea of comming to e-mail me, just trying to get an count. her's my info, just call or e-mail me, if i can clear things up. <BR>p.s. don't forget your camras, hoping to see this meet on MX3.com photo meets.<BR>plmk <BR>mario : 918-835-0183<BR> westwingsi@cs.com
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

Okay I'll drag my a-- out and go to Tulsa, I hope you guys know some good spots to eat.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

What time? Also does alot of mx-3s live in Tulsa. I mean why not OKC. :D
fictionaldaydream

time: 10:30 - whenever!<BR> Is this for real I mean I don't wake up till 12pm I probably wake up early and leave approx 12pm and maybe get there at 1 or 2. Do you still think people will be there. I mean I don't know the area so it might take longer. I really don't want to show up and everyone is gone. You know what I mean. :D
fictionaldaydream

Is this even still on. I mean I haven't heard anything lately. :D
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

You know I also would like a for sure thing on this before I start an hour drive somewhere. I will assume that the meet is off unless some confirmations are made between now and thursday.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
fictionaldaydream

If not lets have it OKC. I mean there are a few parks I know that are mainly empty. :D
westwingsi

Post by westwingsi »

hey mx3-ers,<BR>sorry about being away for so long, (i ust started a new job)anyway, the mx-3 oklahoma meet still on, but 2 changes. the time will be 12:30-??? (till we get sick of looking at one anther) , and sec. all mazdas are welcome, please e-mail me and let me konw<BR>if your in, so can i a count.<BR>thanks
westwingsi

Post by westwingsi »

HEY, HOPE NO ONE FORGOT!?!?!?!?!<BR>THIS SAT. AUG 17, <BR>****************************<BR>date: aug.17th (sat)<BR>time: 12:30 - whenever!<BR>place: tulsa,oklahoma <BR>61st.& yale (La fortune park)<BR>the park is between 51st. & 61st and<BR>yale, on the left hand side, can't miss it!!<BR>it's been long over due, for oklahoma to have an meet, so let's make this one a great one! MX-3's and MAZDAS ONLY! please let me know if you need any more info or have any Q'z. i would like for eveyone who has an idea of comming to e-mail me, just trying to get an count. her's my info, just call or e-mail me, if i can clear things up. <BR>p.s. don't forget your camras, hoping to see this meet on MX3.com photo meets.
fictionaldaydream

I am really thinking about coming, except for two things. Me showing up and there is no one there. Or I do show up and there are only a few people. I mean how many will be up there. Tell me before the end of Friday night. Also I hope the park is easy to find I mean I'm kind of crappy with directions. :D

Return to “MX-3 Meets”