TN meet

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
colombrican1

TN meet

Post by colombrican1 »

Hey is there anything going on in the area of North GEORGIA or Chattanooga TN. Yo let me know.. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
I got a stick and I want her automatic
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: TN meet

Post by Custommx3 »

We wil probably have a memphis meet soon. I just bought a house, so I have to get settled in. We had one last year in nashville, so this year is Our turn to stay home. We had about 5 people come from memphis to nashville. It was a probe/mx-3 meet. A few ppl from the list went including myself. I have a house now, so we may have it here or at a park. Im 1.5 miles from the racetrack too. IF we have it on a thursday night or saturday, we can race at the track.
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

Hey Milkman, the Mx-3 owners club of Atlanta (MOCA) is hosting a meet later on this summer. You should try and come down.
colombrican1

Post by colombrican1 »

Hey Thx JAYDOG I wouldn't mind driving down. Let me know when you all R getting together and I'll drive down :cool:
I got a stick and I want her automatic
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

Barry, how far is Memphis from Atlanta? If it's not as horrid as the drive to Pigeon Forge, I'd be willing to make a road trip.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

From Memphis <BR>Arriving at: Atlanta, GA <BR>Distance: 394.0 miles Approximate Travel Time: 9 hours 12 mins <BR>Thats driving at the speed limit according to yahoo maps. I believe its about 8 hours of driving. I'll ask a friend that has driven there. Ive went through atlanta went I drove to get my GS in Tampa. It wasnt a bad drive at all as far as I could see. I'll try and find out though, It would be cool to have everyone here. I can have a cookout at my place, everyone is welcome to crash at my houses if needed. Or youcan get a hotel, your choice.
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

There is actually a shorter drive to Memphis from Atl. Last year myself and family drove back from Arkansas, passing through Memphis going through Alabama and finally GA. It was quicker than taking the interstate from Memphis - Nashville - Atl.<P>Barry, when will you host the Memphis meet?
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I will be glad to host it. I havent decided yet as when it will be. The 4th of july weekend im having my housewarmng so it cant be then. Or I could rescheduel that. You guys help come up with a date. If you guys want to come up on a thursday.. we can goto test and tune and run our cars at the track. Cost more on saturdays.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”