Pennsylvania

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
UnderConstruktion

Pennsylvania

Post by UnderConstruktion »

Is there or will there every be a meet in pennsylvania?
Spending any amount of money on a Honda is about as pointless as wiping your a-- with a turd
looney_71

Re: Pennsylvania

Post by looney_71 »

Hey man, what's going on. I don't know anything about the Pennsylvania meets, but I like the saying at the bottom...lol... :D
I'm starting to build my webpage on my car and should have it done within the next couple of weeks...I hope you take the time to check it out!
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Alot of us are going to Carlisle ---> May 3,4 &5...for the import show.... ;)
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
UnderConstruktion

theres too many hondas out there on the road that think they are the s---...same old cliche.....I am from Pa and I was up north aways (lost) and there was a pack of fast and the furious wannabe civic hatchbacks....Now I know they are 4 cylinders and they wouldnt have been anything for my V-6 GS but I had to do it...I pulled up to the last one and got him...needless to say I s--- on the rest of his buddies too......
Spending any amount of money on a Honda is about as pointless as wiping your a-- with a turd
UnderConstruktion

Thanks Heather.....Guess I'll be there then

Post by Guest »

JUST A QUESTION, HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE PLANING TO COME TO THE CARLISTLE SHOW?
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

I will be there for carlise show forsure. I will most of everything complete including my magazine feature. See you all there!<P>Killer MX3
mazdaxracer

Post by mazdaxracer »

hey guys Iam from pa i hope to see u at the compact jam email me if u find any mx3 meets around pa
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Well we need to do a poll or something ....cuz i know from talking to people..we are gonna have a huge turnout of MXer's there....shweeeet
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey, I'm located in shippensburg PA, about 20 mins away from carlisle, and i will defenitly be there. take care everyone<P>chris 93RS
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

hey people, i'll be at carslisle for sure<P>there will also be another car show<BR>here is the link, there are some pictures from the last one, there is a pic of me racing Civic SI, it's on sunday may5th, so if anyone is interested we can visit 2 shows at one weekend. <A HREF="http://community.webtv.net/speedbimmer/ ... G5THEBLING" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webtv.net/speedbimmer/ ... HEBLING</A>
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
mazdaxracer

Post by mazdaxracer »

cool i will see u guys there
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I will be there as well, not sure if Im flying or driving yet, depends if Im done with my GS, Im not driving my RS to the show.
mazdaxracer

Post by mazdaxracer »

does anyone know if thier is any mx3 clubs in or around pa?If not we should start one :)

Post by Guest »

hey mazdaxracer, i dont think there is as of now. i live right out side of Mechanicsburg and i think that would be a realy cool idea but is there enough people in this area to do that?

Return to “MX-3 Meets”