want to find canadian km's gauges

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Zim_Zim

want to find canadian km's gauges

Post by Zim_Zim »

hey...i've been on ebay lots looking for white guages, problem being is i can only find ones with american km's. i'll get too confused with that if i install it. i would really like to purchase ones with canadian km's. has anyone seen any..if so...where? :p
solo_ryder

Re: want to find canadian km's gauges

Post by solo_ryder »

The only ones I've seen are made by speedhut, there are in KM's and you cn make ur own custom design, however they are quite pricey... check em out at www.speedhut.com
Zim_Zim

Post by Zim_Zim »

cool thanks
DJsMX-3

Post by DJsMX-3 »

Be aware though the dudes at speedhut are freakin morons, if you want to be sure you get what you want, then both send the order AND send a mail writing what you want, because if not they will probertly screw up "might even do so anyway :roll: "

By screwing up i mean giving you dials with MPH instead of KM/H Or redline at 6500RPM instead of 7000K allthough it is specified in their various kits :shrug:
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I just orderered on their page, and I got with redline at 7000 rpm, km/h etc.

Also extremely fast shipping :)

Looking forward to get the Hvac panels and upgraded inverter wich I ordered yesterday.

(not to speak of the sideskirts, rims, twm shiftknob, helper springs, and to get all the other stuff I got lying around on the car... I got too little space :p )

Santa (and VISA) has been very generous this year :p

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::

Return to “Appearance”