Floor mats?...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
PlatinumTLC

Floor mats?...

Post by PlatinumTLC »

Anyone know where I can get the floor mats that have "Mazda" and "MX3" on them? I saw an auction on ebay but its all the way in Brazil, the shipping takes like a month. Is there a website I can order from? ANd can I get the letters to be in blue?
DJPRO

Re: Floor mats?...

Post by DJPRO »

'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

where do you get a month from? they ship airmail. I got them in like a week and I live on the other side of the earth. and yes they can make in blue letters since they get them made in brazil.

:2thumbsup:
Black '92 GS - Pacesetter QuickShift w. SRD Extension rod Bushing + bronzoil - Top Speed Pro1 exhaust - Hotshot style headers - GTS coilovers - 18" ADR Sokudo gunmetal, f+r strutbar, floorbar & SRD crossmember
PlatinumTLC

Post by PlatinumTLC »

The auction from the one from Brazil says they take "4-6 weeks" to deliver to the US for $19.00
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

try contacting them and ask about it. it must be a mistake
Black '92 GS - Pacesetter QuickShift w. SRD Extension rod Bushing + bronzoil - Top Speed Pro1 exhaust - Hotshot style headers - GTS coilovers - 18" ADR Sokudo gunmetal, f+r strutbar, floorbar & SRD crossmember
Macen

Post by Macen »

Does the mats lay still on the floor? I bought some textile mats from "Biltema", and they move forwards. There are "spikes" under the mats, but that dosen't help.
Black '93 GS-RL KL-DE
White '95 RX-7 Type R Bathurst
http://macen.nullnet.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

your car came with a bracket that has a small bar sticking up on it by your drivers seat (or should have). The OEM mats had a hole that goes through to prevent that. You could always cut the hole.
1quikmx3

Post by 1quikmx3 »

I got those mats and they did take about 4 weeks to ship but they were worth the wait they are better the oem
H&R springs ZX2 struts short shifter 17"s OBX headers flowmaster just waiting for klze time
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

these move around also. and better than OEM they are defently not. they are super thin and no rubber on the back. they wear out fast. four of those dont even weight the same as one OEM. but they look ok for the price you pay
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

custommx3 my euro MX-3 dont have that bar. it have a kind of button system instead so it would involve more than a cut in the mat to be able to tighten it down :)
RoundTop

Post by RoundTop »

I got those, they aren't "Better" than the OEM other than the rubber matt under your feet. The slide less than OEM, but not by much. That said, the carpet tends to pill easily.

Shipping for mine (to canada) took almost 3 months. over a month and a half of brazil post sitting on it then equally as long to get it to canada and through customs (and the packaging was pretty beat up too).

They don't ship via UPS either so no nice tracking numbers.
PlatinumTLC

Post by PlatinumTLC »

So is there any other place I can get the mats quicker?
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

no they are made in brazil so I guess you just have to wait or maybe pay extra for express shipping. or they can ship to me and I ship to you haha j/k.
PlatinumTLC

Post by PlatinumTLC »

Yeah but on the auction it says something like "these have been sold in the us for $50+ dollars!!" so where can I get them in the US? I would pay for if I don't have to wait like months for them to come in?

Does anyone know where I can get alternative mats that look good and have sort of the same design with the "Mazda MX3" on it?

Or is it possible to buy mats in a store and get someone to embroider "Mazda MX3" on them? Like at an upholstering store or something?
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

http://www.matworks.com/ might be able to help you with some custom mats if you cant wait or whatever

Return to “Appearance”