cheapkitsdirect

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
ogtff

cheapkitsdirect

Post by ogtff »

Has anyone gotten a kit from cheap kits direct and if so are thay any good if so I will get it

<small>[ November 17, 2004, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: 94 Teal mx-3 ]</small>
Vitale999

Re: cheapkitsdirect

Post by Vitale999 »

I got a kit from them, my body shop guy said they were good quality fiberglass. The only problem is I have not mounted the kit yet (waiting for spring).
95mx3

Post by 95mx3 »

well i was checkin out this site (cheapkitsdirect) and it seems to have a great deal going?! i was thinkin the drift front bumper, drift side skirts, and the K-MAX style rear bumper. can i have some feedback from everyone and lemme know what u think?! i would buy the drift kit (full) but i DO NOT like the rear of that kit. lemme know what u guys think! thanks again!
95 Mazda MX-3 DOHC 4cyl.. 17's, Cat Back w/ 4.5in Tip, Custom Int.(CF Bezel,White and Black, 7"AutoMeter Tach, 4 Neons Hit W/ Bass, $375 Kenwood Headunit), $1300 Custom System(Including 2.25Farad Cap. Custom Built Box w/ 2 cut outs for 6x9's, 2 12" Infinity's, 1200w Amp, 4 tweeters. It might not be as fast, but it sure as hell looks and sounds better than a Honda! CF Invert. hood! Primer&Fittin Drift Front and Sides w/ K-Max Rear.
95mx3

Post by 95mx3 »

anyone?! any input? the only thing im scared about is getting bad fiberglass?! my friend bought off of eBay one time for his kit and the fiberglass was poor and it ended up "bubbling". what do you think? anyone? lol thanks
95 Mazda MX-3 DOHC 4cyl.. 17's, Cat Back w/ 4.5in Tip, Custom Int.(CF Bezel,White and Black, 7"AutoMeter Tach, 4 Neons Hit W/ Bass, $375 Kenwood Headunit), $1300 Custom System(Including 2.25Farad Cap. Custom Built Box w/ 2 cut outs for 6x9's, 2 12" Infinity's, 1200w Amp, 4 tweeters. It might not be as fast, but it sure as hell looks and sounds better than a Honda! CF Invert. hood! Primer&Fittin Drift Front and Sides w/ K-Max Rear.
zoomx3

Post by zoomx3 »

having been a pro body man for several years i can say that glass is way easier to fix and paint than urethane or thermal plastic just my opinion
95mx3

Post by 95mx3 »

recieved my kit today from cheapkitsdirect! WOW! very surprised with the quality, very good. now keep in mind i didnt try to fit the kit on just yet!! there was one small hairline crack but nothing that cant be fixed. packed very well. especially b/c it was shipped from Cali to PA!! just thought i would share with you guys!
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

The only thing I dont like about the drift kit is that all the pics i've seen, it looks like the side of the front bumper is way lower than the rest of the kit. Am I seeing things?
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
95mx3

Post by 95mx3 »

in reality i believe it may be lower. you should see it in person it is a HUGE front bumper. almost reminds me of the size of the Pak. kit. the side skirts look hot as hell. although the rear of the drift kit i do not like at all. thats my personal opinion. thats why i got a diff rear. thats another reason that i liked CheapKitsDirect. it allowed me to "mix and match" my selection AND i then didnt have to pay shipping :D . wow that was great. ill post a bunch of pics when i get the kit on my car. if anyone wants pics before it gets put on post here, should be a couple days before its on. :werd:

Return to “Appearance”