Mx-3's are getting old...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Mx-3's are getting old...

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

i'm not thinking 92 and 93 mx-3's are gonna be on the roads in about 5 years. i hate to say it but mx3s are running out of time. which brings me to a question: <BR>Do you think mazda will ever ressurect the mx3 as another car? i say no b/c of the low sales from ours.<P>btw- anyone like the new mp3's? 140 hp isn't bad but they are heavier than mx3's.<P>------------------<BR>93 MX-3
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
xeffex

Re: Mx-3's are getting old...

Post by xeffex »

Nope, sorry man.
Jordan<BR>1994 White RS
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

I think the MP3 is cool looking. Toss some 17 or 18 inch rims on there and lower it. It would be even better
Raivynn

Post by Raivynn »

Y'know, if people would take care of their MX-3's, then I'm sure there will be some (at least) left on the road. I know mine will be on the road until I total it, blow up the engine (even after I blow up my engine, I'll most likely buy a V-6 for it and swap it from an automatic tranny to a manual tranny). I love my MX-3. Wouldn't trade it for anything...except for maybe a Nissan 300zx. But anyways. I just gotta rant and rave that people are smashing their MX-3s and not fixing them! Image Oh well.<P>------------------<BR>Zoom Zoom Zoom
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

Hell, I just bought a trashed MX-3 to fix up.<P>------------------<BR>Thanks,<BR>Teri<BR>'93 MX-3 SE<BR>http://www.geocities.com/warmachinex0/MX-3GSSE.html
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

bleh...any car will last forever. Remember, there are still muscle cars, Datsuns, etc that are in driving condition. Just take care of it (we also need to find a new car being made that has parts that will work on an MX3. The reason is most MX3 parts are out of production and I doubt the stocks will last forever)
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
Raivynn

Post by Raivynn »

Good job to those of you who actually love your MX-3! Image I've seen so many smashed up here in town it isn't funny. One of the 2 black ones was totaled. That wasn't pretty. Heck, the crash gallery here just about made me cry!!! Image I really do LOVE my car! I have an unnatural emotional attachment to it...<P>(BTW, my boyfriend drives an 86 Nissan 300zx Turbo. heh. Image )<P>------------------<BR>Zoom Zoom Zoom
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i think mx-3's sold alot in canada<BR>everytim i go out cruzin i see like 6<BR>and theres 3 on my block
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
masonholmes
Supporting Member

Post by masonholmes »

Well, I can't say I've done the best at keeping them on the road as I'm on my third in 3 years but what can I say, I'm on my third because I love them soo much. (the first wasn't my fault) I will always have an MX3, and if I ever have to part with it, it will only be because I've bought myself a 3rd gen. RX7 Image<P>mason<BR>MX3SE
1993 MX-3 ~ SE * 2.5L Swap'd
1993 RX-7 ~ Rotary Performance Built
1996 MX-5 ~ M-Edition * Topless, Daily Driver

masonholmes@hotmail.com
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

maaaan. my sh*t aint gonna get old and mine is a 92 gs.if you keep care of it and keep it tuned it will be alright. if u sit there and think about it mx3's look like a newer model than any other 92's you see.(think about it) what does a 92 civic look like or a 92 mustang .hell thats about 3 models ago fo those cars. some cars are just oriinals like the mx3.and thats why there will be no other.but yeah things will go out under the hood eventually.but if u love your car enough you'll get it replaced. believe me iv'e replaced my transmission and waterpump
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
92MX3GS

Post by 92MX3GS »

I strongly believe that if you take care of a car, it'll run forever. (of course you'll still have to replace worn out parts). <P>I also believe that if the MX-3 becomes a rarity on the road, that the value of them will go up, and you'll be one of the few, the proud, the mx-3 owners...

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”