Oh the money might be coming

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
LooseChangeRacing

Oh the money might be coming

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

Let me give you a brief update haha, I might come into alot of money soon and well, I decided I want anywhere between 7 and 10k in the car so this is what I'm asking...a sort of POLL

I live in Elizabethtown PA 17022
IF YOU LIVE WITHIN 2 HOURS or willing to meet at
various places within a 1.30 or 2 hour drive this is where YOU come in.

I need people with expertise, the largest things that I'll need help with will be...

BPT installation...I need it done right...so if you can help out, and know what your doing LETME KNOW!

Chassis parts installed...I'm going for almost a complete work-up, basicly the car will be tore apart, I'm replacing struts/springs with ground control and I want to replace everything down there, brakes arms rods, everything with suspension.

Basicly if you know what your doing, or even have some ideas and want to help, LET ME KNOW...I'm not sure on a date and time yet...

I'm also hoping that someone in this distance would be willing to let everyone use a garage, since winter is coming and the project might start close to the begginning of winter. I'm looking at 2 months from now.

If you know how to mold a bodykit (i can do it) but help is always wanted, LET ME KNOW haha...

Some things that I want to do our as follows.
For a final list.

BPT
Bodykit MOLDED
Suspension Upgrade
Rims
Paint (hey if you can do prof for around $700 let me know otherwise I'll get a decent for like $1000)
Audio Visual (i can do all this myself but help is always welcome)
I need someone that can help me with the interior, reclothing and repainting.
I'll probably do some DYNOmatting
I need someone that knows how to do an alarm.
Poppers for all 3, doors/trunk, all shaved.

CAN YOU DO ANY OF THIS AND LIVE WITHIN 2 HOURS
Just post back and let me know, I'll develop a sort of list. Let me know if you have done the work how well you are and as much as you can :)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Oh the money might be coming

Post by mitmaks »

id help, but im too far away
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

your distance requirements are unrealistic. I don't know how close you are to frostburg, md or arnold, md but thats where I am currently located.

I can help install pretty much all of that stuff you have planned. I have an engine hoist, an a/c'ed / heated garage, airtools and bodywork tools, professional paint gun, etc.

I've done about 5 motor swaps for ppl (all mazdas), never a bpt though, i doubt i'd have time to tackle one of those, although I have helped someone install one in NJ when I went to visit him.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

oh ya, I also have an a$$load of wiring equipment, terminals & testing equipment for stereo and car alarm installs as well as spring compressors. I've lowered a few cars as well, but mostly honda/vw stuff.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
PAJboy2785

Post by PAJboy2785 »

How about you buy my car with the BPT and suspension and paint and all, and just do whatever else you want to the car. Would save you a lot of money and time.

Return to “Appearance”