Busted lip

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
klp834

Busted lip

Post by klp834 »

Hey all,

Is there any way to fix the front bumper lip after it's cracked and busted? How much are replacement lips?

Thanks!

<small>[ September 10, 2004, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: klp834 ]</small>
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Busted lip

Post by mitmaks »

depends how much its damaged, youll have to get used one if youre lucky to find one, ive got one thats got some scratches, that ill fix someday and sell it when mx3's are classic cars :)
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

There are several ways to fix busted lips depending on how damaged they are. Just search the boards here, many have repaired them in the past.

If you want a new one be prepared to cut off your arm. They are like $250 CDN each peice, yea thats right $250 for the left side and $250 for the right side. I don't believe spending $500 is worth it for something that can break so easily. I have broken about 3 sets in about 5 years.

Go to a junk yard and look for them. You can usually find a good pair for about $100 or less.
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

my lip was busted straight through, so i took some stuff called "plastic weld" from canadian tire, covered the back of the spoiler with it, repainted it, and it looked brand new.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com

Return to “Appearance”