Custom Rear bumper

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Rope04

Custom Rear bumper

Post by Rope04 »

I have a rear bumper that i have made....If you can tell me how to post a pic i will...I have 3 fiberglass lips that i made a mold of that will make your stock rear look Awesome....I'll post a pic tommorrow if anyone wants one I'll make some more...Just tell me what you think when I get the pic....aight just some clues on what it looks like....It has the fx rear side kinda shape where it goes more with the fx combat skirts, cut out for dual exhaust with a mesh grill going in between both...the reason for duals is becasue I'm running true duals...one pipe per 3 cyl. per turbo straight back..I'll show you how i did this later. just tell me how to post a pic and i will
Ferrari Red w/silver Metallic 92' Mx-3 GsR: Blown 5 Built motors from my past project and am going to N/A for a while as I get use to Megasquirt for proper tuning then may boost....TT setups have too much lag and too low of a power output for the rpm range i sought....Single is better and may do that in future...New project is custom Alum Mani/ with 3-4" runners...NO ?'s about my previous setup I don't want anyone to waste as Much $$$$$$ as I did...listen to BabyBlue and the those guys and go with thier F/I setups
Sam Baker

Re: Custom Rear bumper

Post by Sam Baker »

go to www.cardomain.com and get an account. then you can post as many pix about your car and talk about them too! i'm dyin to see more about this TT mx3 :D
92 Autozam AZ3
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

mmmm mx-3 TT ...never saw one before...yeah for sure get you a cardomain acount and post your pics and give us the link
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

Email it to me...I will post it without the car domin lgog for you...coquette2028@netscape.net
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

Where on earth did you get a twin turbo kit for an MX3??!! That would be insane!! Must put out some impressive numbers then huh? This Bumper sounds cool, i cant wait to see a pic!
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
cris_barros

Post by cris_barros »

Man..it's awesome!!!

When you get a link, pleeeeeeease, post it!!

See yah!

Cris
Cris

GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

hey Rope, I see in your profile that you are from Navarre....Is that Navarre Beach , Florida ? can't wait to see the custom bumper :)

Return to “Appearance”