seat belts and mirrors

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mx3eurogurl

seat belts and mirrors

Post by mx3eurogurl »

how do you remove the automatic seatbelts..mine are crap and now do not work so i want to take them out completely and just put in some racing harness straps..and how do you remove the side mirrors..mine got vandalized and im going to put some new ones in..thanks for any info- :froggie_red:
:)
*Girls can go fast too!*
Sam Baker

Re: seat belts and mirrors

Post by Sam Baker »

ya i wanna know the seatbelt thing too :D

but for mirrors (i'm changin mine this week) you take off the door panels (3 screws or somethin.. the passenger side is harder cuz of the "oh-crap-bar") once those panels are off, there should be 2 screws for each headlight, then just yank them off. after that the 2 pieces come apart by like 2-3 more screws on the bottom of the base. hope that helps :p
~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
marshmallow15

Re: seat belts and mirrors

Post by marshmallow15 »

for auto seatbelts, you'll have to remove rear quarter panels, and pillars. the track is held in by 3 bolts and the motor is held in by 2 phillips screws and one big bolt. then it pulls right out after disconnecting the electrical connections. to remove the bottom lap belt, take off the door sills and unvelcro the carpet. it simply unbolts and you can also unbolt the center belt band under the center console.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike

Return to “Appearance”