I HATE U.S. ONLY SITES

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Redlined

I HATE U.S. ONLY SITES

Post by Redlined »

I picked out my seats and exhaust and intake and all the good stuff for my car from this site to go to the checkout to only realize it is ONLY available to people in the U.S.!!! :mad: UGH! this makes me soo mad! I WANT MY PARTS. Anyway for all you lucky U.S. residents check this site out its worth it. Has some GREAT deals. www.airdynamicracing.com have fun CUS I WONT!
Acamori

Re: I HATE U.S. ONLY SITES

Post by Acamori »

maybe someone here that lives near the border can reship it from them to you, or if you're close enough can let you ship to them then meet so you can retrieve them? just a thought.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
Redlined

Post by Redlined »

Thats a good idea but I live all the jesus way up in Newfoundland :laugh: Maybe someone will ship them to me. I hope..
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Hmmm, that sucks. See if some coaxing through emails will help. Can't hurt to try.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
playaa

Post by playaa »

I would do it free.. but shipping would be outrageous since im all the way on the bottom of the u.s. lol
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

did you try emailing them, alot of companies put stuff like that cause they dont want to have to deal with International orders or money conversion, but seeing as your a next door neighbor and shipping is conducted the same as the US i dont see it as a problem, also consider your spending a large amount of money a not just ordering 1 thing. Rule of thumb, if your spending alot of money at one place, they tend to work with you more
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”