Got My Car Painted...Take A Look

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
GCMX3

Got My Car Painted...Take A Look

Post by GCMX3 »

Dont know how to post pics on here so for the mean time check out my cardomain page below for pictures of my car...tell me what you think
marshmallow15

Re: Got My Car Painted...Take A Look

Post by marshmallow15 »

hey pretty cool conversion.. not a fan of the spoiler though.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

How Much And How have you done this supra tail light?<p>Thanks!<p>nice car by the way!
markV6

Post by markV6 »

Nice car...
I love those spoilers! looks nice on your black car really sleek... + the supra tail lights look well cool!
Nice car, would like to have seen a bigger jap front bumper, but it's a good like it is.
I really like the car neways
You lookin into new rims?
Balhirath

Post by Balhirath »

Sleek looking car, man.. and a nice paintjob as well.
and yeah, the taillights looks really good as well :)
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

damn sexy car, Id love to see that shiz in person. Im going down to Magic mountain on june 15-the 17th so if anyone wants to get together lets do it! Ill post this in the meets forum also... That supra tail conversion is godlike
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
GCMX3

Post by GCMX3 »

thanks for the reponses..all together the converson..including the price for the lights..labor..and electrical work ran me for $1,200 usd...i like it a lot..but if i had to make the decision again i wouldnt do it..i will eventually get new rims..im not a rim kind of guy..but ill get around to it
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

The small backend of the MX-3 makes those taillights look bigger, when compared to an actual Supra. At least, I think so IMO.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Wow that was my first reaction when i saw it.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

One more thing..what is that under the spoiler?? That doesnt appear to be an OEM hatch garnish...love the paint job by the way, just get yourself some rims now!
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Dang it i forgot one more thing....is that total of 1200 includint the paint job?? If not, what did that run ya?
My Cardomain site

Post by Guest »

I think your car looks nice the conversion is sick i am lovin the light and the spoiler is nice, gotta get around to those rims, the paint job looks clean.......keep up the good work
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mx3man83:
One more thing..what is that under the spoiler?? That doesnt appear to be an OEM hatch garnish...<hr></blockquote><p>You don't need a hatch garnish with that spoiler as it comes with the fiberglass piece you are refering too. ads a nice little flare on the back IMO.
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by quinn_seipp:
<p>You don't need a hatch garnish with that spoiler as it comes with the fiberglass piece you are refering too. ads a nice little flare on the back IMO.<hr></blockquote><p>Then which spoiler is that? There is a couple that look pretty close to each other...i know there is one "gtr" style spoiler where you need the hatch garnish. I like the idea of no hatch garnish better. I plan on getting that spoiler in the future, so if you would kindly let me in on exactly which one that is.
My Cardomain site
GCMX3

Post by GCMX3 »

that spoiler is the erebuni combat spoiler...that piece that flares up on the garnish comes with the spoiler..it actually looks really nice with that lower piece on the car by itself..i might just take the rest off and leave that piece...i dont know if you need the stock garnish for this one..although that lower piece does cover the garnish i suggest you keep the stock garnish on as with mine the instalation was a little shady and when it rains water gets in my trunk..ive been meaning to fix that

Return to “Appearance”