CARBON FIBER HOODS GROUP BUY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
David Witherow

CARBON FIBER HOODS GROUP BUY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Post by David Witherow »

anyone that is interested in a carbon fiber hood can ask me questions and i will answer them here....all the info on the group buy is in the group buy section.....thanx
Tyler17rose

Re: CARBON FIBER HOODS GROUP BUY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Post by Tyler17rose »

How long will it take to get the hood starting now.... months? ? And when is the money due?
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
JJ

Post by JJ »

T...why not wait for the group buy that Jarid is gonna do. He's already set up with the people who make them.....all u need is money! :D
I believe Jarid will begin the group buy after some big car show thats goin on. anywayz...
pEace
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

cause we live in canada and it's cheaper this way
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

hey no offense jj but i am also hooked up with the ppl that are going to make the hoods....i met with the owner of the company two weeks ago.....and T once i have all ten ppl and deposits it will take six to eight weeks...cause once i have the deposites i will be taking them and the hood they are using for the mold to the manufature......marlon you still interested
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

hey
JJ

Post by JJ »

its cool...i totally forgot it cost more for canadians....oh david....what colors will the hoods be available in?? Is it possible to make a white one?? just curious....anywayz good luck in ur group buy....
pEace :D
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

so who all wants a hood
i'm in for sure
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
maldo

Post by maldo »

I am interested but time will tell. Are we going to have options? inverted scoop would be my choice, unless we can do something a little more unique. I will check the groupbuy section and get back to you.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I dont know about you all but i have a few issues with sending some stranger money without knowing all of the facts..David with, I think you should do a running total like mr precidia did on the body kit group buy so we know who is in and confirmed. Exactly how many people are in and confirmed?? You can count me confirmed as soon as i find out that this is a legit group buy and that people are going to participate.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

I have seen a red hood from the same company and it looks sick. It was on a civic in london. I trust that david will come through and unlike jarid he won't make a cent off this group buy.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by David Witherow:
anyone that is interested in a carbon fiber hood can ask me questions and i will answer them here....all the info on the group buy is in the group buy section.....thanx<hr></blockquote>
Do you have paypal account?
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:
I have seen a red hood from the same company and it looks sick. It was on a civic in london. I trust that david will come through and unlike jarid he won't make a cent off this group buy.<hr></blockquote><p> :eek: Who said Jarid made dough off the hoods?!?! :eek:
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Johns93GS:
<p> :eek: Who said Jarid made dough off the hoods?!?! :eek: <hr></blockquote><p>I only speculate my friend but I find it hard to believe he paid full price for the 2 c/f hoods he now has. I think it is good marketing on jarids part. <p>newayz I know that my friends red c/f hood was $600.00 cdn and it is from the same company David is using in this group buy.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:
<p>I only speculate my friend but I find it hard to believe he paid full price for the 2 c/f hoods he now has. I think it is good marketing on jarids part. <p>newayz I know that my friends red c/f hood was $600.00 cdn and it is from the same company David is using in this group buy.<hr></blockquote>
I would be careful with your speculation there buddy. If you don't know the facts I wouldnt accuse anyone of something. Yes I got two hoods. U dont thing that EVERYONE else that has done group buys in the past got a discount on their stuff? Gimme a break man. I LOST money on the group buys. With people using paypal I had to throw in about 60 bucks and then overnighting money cost 20 bucks a pop.<p>[ April 23, 2003: Message edited by: cjthor ]</p>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Return to “Appearance”