need help mounting a gs spoiler on a rs

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
tonguefreek

need help mounting a gs spoiler on a rs

Post by tonguefreek »

can anyone plz tell me what im gonna need to mount a spoiler from a gs on to my rs im buying a gs spoiler from someone on the board and all he has is just the spoiler my car came with nothing just the black garnash over the 3rd brake light any help would be great
mx3man83

Re: need help mounting a gs spoiler on a rs

Post by mx3man83 »

You dont need anything different.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

All you have to do is open your hatch and remove your plastic interior pieces where your 3rd brake light is, the small one that gives you access to the brake light and one long one that is the width of your trunk. There are a few small bolts that hold the garnish on so remove them then pull slightly in the middle of the garnish because there is a plastic push pin holding the center. Then all you have to do is put the spoiler in its place, bolt it in, and replace the plastic pieces and you are done. Takes about 15 mins to do.<p>Good luck, Jeff
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
tonguefreek

Post by tonguefreek »

sweet ty for all the info

Return to “Appearance”