finally worked, check the rid

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cobey

finally worked, check the rid

Post by cobey »

Hey guys
i know the pics are huge but it was the only way we could do it. Sorry the 19" aint in the pics, i will make sure that they are on for the next ones, which i hope is soon. And before you all say it, i know the one headlight is foggy as hell, i have two new ones on order, just have to wait for them. So tell me what you think.
thanx
:D
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=000006
MX-3 for Me

Re: finally worked, check the rid

Post by MX-3 for Me »

Beautiful!
you've got my vote for one of the nicest! :)
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

lookin good bro :D cant wait to see those 19"s.. ive talked to a few people that have seen your car around, they say its pretty damn nice lol. btw, how low of a drop is that? check your email in about a couple of days bro, lates.
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

hey nice nice car man. get some pics of the 19s up.. any rubbing problems?<p>the only part im not digging is the hood. i recommend you get in the next cf hood groupbuy. ;)
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Delilah

Post by Delilah »

hmmm...pretty nice.. i like it! will 19's fit? i think the biggest size our cars can go or 18's right?? Hey.. could you get some more pics on your hood , i thinkin im gonna get that one..hehehe<p>~Delilah!~ :p
Mazda!!!
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

*props*
no time to comment g2 jet to school,,,
nice job,, DVH reminds me of yours,,, :D
your stuck with stock rims syndrom like i am, i just dont wanna install it cuz of winter,,, :D <p>good job, lataz
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ya the car looks good man , keep up the good work<p>and ya keveh, if it wasnt for the hood it would look like DVH's
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

How exactly did you get 19" rims to fit? I am assuming you had to do some modifications.<p>Can we some pictures of them installed?
cobey

Post by cobey »

I bought the car with the rims so, i am not exactley sure of the mods to make them fit, but i will ask the original owner (cousins friend) i will be getting a pic of them installed in the next little while, i'll just have to take it to the garage for a day
thanx
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=000006
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cobeykaya:
I bought the car with the rims so, i am not exactley sure of the mods to make them fit, but i will ask the original owner (cousins friend) i will be getting a pic of them installed in the next little while, i'll just have to take it to the garage for a day
thanx
<hr></blockquote><p>If you bought it that way are you actually sure they are 19" rims, maybe they are just 18" rims.
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kuruption1983:
nice job,, DVH reminds me of yours,,, :D
<hr></blockquote><p>Not anymore, im tired of seeing cars that look like mine.......pretty much sold all my stuff and gettin new or custom body parts....hehe!<p>By the way car looks good, only thing is panit that hatch garnish silver, it will look tons better from the back, believe me, I used to have the same FX spoiler.......cool job though,<p>later bro
:D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

please post a proper link, I would like to see your car, but there is no link.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
HRO

Post by HRO »

Yea, I want to see some pics too!!
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp

Return to “Appearance”