Getting G-force kit shipped to the U.S.?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
solace

Getting G-force kit shipped to the U.S.?

Post by solace »

I know the quality of the kits are known to be crap but i still like the design. Does anyone know at least "about" how much it is to get the kit and to get it shipped to the U.S.? I would ask them but last time i was at their site they had no way of contact except for a phone call and i dont wanna make that call just yet. can someone give me some insight here? thanks
HRO

Re: Getting G-force kit shipped to the U.S.?

Post by HRO »

you'll have to call, cause last time I talked to Arnold he wasn't really shipping kits, but maybe he is now. The website doesn't have much info, so give them a call. Although Arnold is a hard guy to get a hold of, he's really busy.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
solace

Post by solace »

Do you live in hamilton in the U.S. or is there a hamilton in canada? im just curious how much its going to cost me to get the kit and to get it shipped to the U.S. If its more than the mp5 kit from onderground (1050.00 usd) then im not interested and i'll just get the mp5 kit.
HRO

Post by HRO »

Hamilton Canada,<BR>The Kit will be probably about the same price as the Mp5 kit to ship, since Gforce is in Toronto, and Ondergound is only a few hours away. So i'm guessing about the same price to ship to you.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
solace

Post by solace »

oh well, just checking, i love your car, i think i will just stick with the mp5 design cause that price was everything (broker fees, duty, etc) shipped to my door. Thanks though, just a late night thought.
momo

Post by momo »

Ez_4_fun can get and ship it for you.

Return to “Appearance”