Anyone got pics of your mx with just an aftermarket bump

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mx3man83

Anyone got pics of your mx with just an aftermarket bump

Post by mx3man83 »

I want to buy the onderground aggressor bumper for my mx just not the whole kit...at least not yet...Does anyone have pics of their mx3 with this bumper or similar *cough cough*?? I want a custom looking front end but i dont want it to look really really low compared to the rest of it..know what i mean?
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
airjordon_09

Re: Anyone got pics of your mx with just an aftermarket bump

Post by airjordon_09 »

put the front on, then drop it like and inch in the front then drop the *** like 1.75", most people WOULD NOT agree with this, but i think the back of the mx stick up a little too much, you know, thats all i could suggest, or just get big rims, lol<P>peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
tivo0131

Post by tivo0131 »

at least get side skirts i think cars look dumb with just an aftermarket front bumper yeah and drop the back
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

i got mine<BR>my gforce kit looks stupid without my sides on..<BR>here it is...
2 more weeks....
Chris Wilson

Post by Chris Wilson »

I had just the fxdesigns front and I think it looked fine.<P><BR>check it out here.... <A HREF="http://miata.cardomain.com/member_pages ... 638&page=7" TARGET=_blank>http://miata.cardomain.com/member_pages ... &page=7</A> <P>[ December 12, 2002: Message edited by: Chris Wilson ]<p>[ December 12, 2002: Message edited by: Chris Wilson ]
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Thanks for the pics..that is the best lookin miata ive ever seen. I usually hate those things but yours looks really good with the kit and what not....nice job!
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “Appearance”