Bodykit information

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
seanstiddard

Bodykit information

Post by seanstiddard »

I know that bodykits for the MX-3 are as rare as rocking horse Sh*t and over here in the UK they are even rarer. But are there other kits that will fit our cars without major surgery? I understand the Civic is similar in shape, size and dimensions or is this crap information.<P>Any help would be greatly appreciated.<P><BR>Sean
tivo0131

Re: Bodykit information

Post by tivo0131 »

anything can be done if you have the money to do it. I'm sure if you have the right funds you can find a body shop to do the work for ya......if i had the funds i can have a guy here in boston give me a custom wide body kit and the exact style i want it but he is way too expensive and i'm a poor college student
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Bodykits aren't that rare for the MX-3, there are a number of companies that make them, look here:<P><A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/bodykits/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/bodykits/</A>
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

There are a few more companies listed in the appearance FAQ. <P>I believe he was referring to where he lives :)
garethmx3

Post by garethmx3 »

why dont you import a kit from canada it should be a good price with the pound against the canadian dollar
tivo0131

Post by tivo0131 »

also pakfeifer is in austria i think and their body kits for this car is hotttt i love it maybe you can get one there shipping might be cheaper on shipping
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sean:<BR><STRONG>But are there other kits that will fit our cars without major surgery? I understand the Civic is similar in shape, size and dimensions or is this crap information.<BR>Any help would be greatly appreciated.<BR>Sean</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>if you decide the custom route, importfan.com, importtrenz.com and choose a $150 front bumper for any car, $150 side skirts for any car, and $200 for the rear bumper and do a custom mixed kit. i think with the rear, you should stick with the rear pieces made for the mx3 because the rear of the mx3 is hard to match with other cars besides the del sol.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
seanstiddard

Post by seanstiddard »

I know that there are kits as I have searched MX-3.com and most of the web it is just I am personally not inspired by any I have seen (FX Designs, Erebuni, CorkSport, the pakfeifer is closer to home but just reminds me of some of the crappy little cars with spoilers that are all the rage in England. Saying that the Onderground kit is the dogs bollocks and very sexy. It is just the cost of shipping on top of the kit.<P>Sean

Return to “Appearance”