cigarette lighter

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
pas484

cigarette lighter

Post by pas484 »

Okay, my cigarette lighter has not been working since I bought my car almost a year ago now. I've never really worried about it before since I don't ever need to use it, but I need to use it now, so I need to get it fixed. I figured it was just a blown fuse, but none of the labels on the fuse box show a cigarette lighter. The closest I saw was "radio" and "room," but I tried those and they didn't work. So, where is the fuse for it? Or, if it's not a blown fuse, how can I fix it? Thanks a lot!
kuruption1983

Re: cigarette lighter

Post by kuruption1983 »

man!<BR>i cant really tell ya which one it is! but i had the same problem and i wanted to connect my PS2 in the car. basically i bought a box of fuse of every kind and changed every single one of them, since there were 5 blown ones!<BR>thas all i can tell ya, and also it might not be the fuse, since some retarded morons, cut the wrong wire when they wanna install an aftermarket stereo, which was my case! so check the wire and see if its ok, might need to take the whole thing off eh!<P>soooo good luck!
Maddbuck

Re: cigarette lighter

Post by Maddbuck »

its possible the clip came off so it is not connected but you would have to take off the front console to look.

Return to “Appearance”