*$3000 TO SPEND - WHAT WOULD YOU BUY?*

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
scottlis@home.com

*$3000 TO SPEND - WHAT WOULD YOU BUY?*

Post by scottlis@home.com »

Hey guys, by the end of this year I am hoping to have my MX-3 and $3000 to spend on it. I definitely want way more "show" than "go" as I will not be racing it (except maybe off the line at an intersection lol). I would like a few minor engine mods but nothing big. I am just wondering what you guys think I should blow my $3000 on. Also, I have one more question, who would get 1st, 2nd & 3rd in a race between a Honda CRX Si, 1992-1995 Honda Civic Hatchback Si and a Mazda MX-3 GS V6? By the way I'm just talking about a race from intersection to intersection for example, not at a track. Thanks a lot! :)
aznwithamx3

Re: *$3000 TO SPEND - WHAT WOULD YOU BUY?*

Post by aznwithamx3 »

if you want show get some 17's lowering springs,fx body kit and a gtr spoiler.thats what you can get.but 3 grand is alot,if i had 3,000$ id buy that bpt
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

If you post about street racing your post will be closed and you might get banned. You're new here so they might take it easy on you but i'm just trying to warn you. :)
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

First i want to tell you i love MX3s, since i had sooo much fun driving them.<BR>but i sooo agree with my friend here!<BR>i got my baby ( former baby ) for 6900 canadian, with taxes and umm ADM fees to 8000 straight. i am an insane driver and there is no way you've drove in toronto and you havent noticed me in that car! sooo that cost me 600 $ for a front bumper and some other MINOR!! stuff. a new RAD cost me 250 plus the fact that i installed it myself( its a 9 YO car, what would ya expect! a human works 90 years) insurance cost me 3100$ .And after all the costs, it got stolen and what i received was 7100 $ which the next day i went to a VW dealer and bought myself an 98 AUDI A4 with! a nice decent car with no hassles, which goes fast too (1.8T engine, 210 stock HP and 190 torque and there is absolutely no reason for SOUPIN it up since noone has such a car in my age). Cuz in my experince SOUPIN up 95 and older model cars is just a .... concept.SO my friend if you wanna buy such a car, think twice. maybe puttin its money as a down payment for sometin like mine would be a better idea.<BR>And in case you want to know more about how a 93 MX3 can cost you as much as a 1998 AUDI A4, i will send you a list on how that thing cost me 14G of green paper! :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

Return to “Appearance”