pakfeifer

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
bakedyeti

pakfeifer

Post by bakedyeti »

I was thinking about ordering the pakfeifer body kit. Has anyone else bought from them? also they have a product "014JF881BL xenon-projector" does anyone know if this is a new headlight housing or just xenon bulbs?
bakedyeti

Re: pakfeifer

Post by bakedyeti »

BTW my headlights are really dirty and tinted yellow. YUCK!! anyone know were i can get some pretty new ones?
Oryuki

Post by Oryuki »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakedyeti:<BR><STRONG>I was thinking about ordering the pakfeifer body kit. Has anyone else bought from them? also they have a product "014JF881BL xenon-projector" does anyone know if this is a new headlight housing or just xenon bulbs?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Just the foglights, I asked Oscar the same thing.
Tman

Post by Tman »

go to pepboys and buy BLUE MAGIC...it is a rubbing compound that will clear up your head lights instead of buying new ones. a commmon problem with mx's.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

i used bluemagis and it was kool,it went from yello pee color to clear cool color.
mx3boy

Post by mx3boy »

I checked at my local pep boys and they no longer carry bluemagic, is there and online store that does
95 Black RS
Oryuki

Post by Oryuki »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx3boy:<BR><STRONG>I checked at my local pep boys and they no longer carry bluemagic, is there and online store that does</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <A HREF="http://www.janvil.com" TARGET=_blank>www.janvil.com</A> I thought their stuff and it is 100% better than the blue magic stuff. I have used both, on my two mx3s and the janvil was definately better.<P>Ryan
bakedyeti

Post by bakedyeti »

Thanks for your help with the headlights. sooo... pakfeifer? i take it they are reliable?

Return to “Appearance”