Ebay Indiglo

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
VizualXTC

Ebay Indiglo

Post by VizualXTC »

Has anyone gotten those Indiglo Gauges from ebay? Do they fit well? Do they look good? Any help would be great. Thanks
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
MazdaGirl

Re: Ebay Indiglo

Post by MazdaGirl »

Don't fully quote me on this, but I am pretty sure "DVH" bought his gauges off of e-bay, and if I am right. They look really nice! The only problem I've heard about is that the pins are too long. (easy to trim) :)
mx3chom

Post by mx3chom »

i got them and i love them. they are awsome. worth the money.<P>dominic
RIP 95 rs
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

procarparts.com <BR>has started selling indiglos<P>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MazdaGirl:<BR><STRONG>Don't fully quote me on this, but I am pretty sure "DVH" bought his gauges off of e-bay, and if I am right. They look really nice! The only problem I've heard about is that the pins are too long. (easy to trim) :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Awesome memory stacey! haha! yeah i have them in my car,i think they look awesome! i luv em and at night, they soo much beter than the old green "UGLY" lights! lool!<BR>as for puttin them in, not a prob, except for what mazdagirl said, u have to trim the needles back a bit, i just used a dremal.<BR>later<BR> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DVH:<BR><STRONG><BR>Awesome memory stacey! haha! yeah i have them in my car,i think they look awesome! i luv em and at night, they soo much beter than the old green "UGLY" lights! lool!<BR>as for puttin them in, not a prob, except for what mazdagirl said, u have to trim the needles back a bit, i just used a dremal.<BR>later<BR> :)
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
DVH

Post by DVH »

yeah mine were $30 US as well, great deal i thought! ;)
Car Domain Web page MX-3
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Were there any problems with fitting? Do the gauges read the same? I remember speedhut had some problems with the redline and the speeds being off.<P>I am excited to get them.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
joshuabray

Post by joshuabray »

I've had them for about 2 months now and they make the interior look superior. I had no problem fitting them around the needles no cutting nessecary but I know some people had troubles, dont know why maybe the clusters were made different each year?
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

Check this out <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 1839701245" TARGET=_blank>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 9701245</A> More of an option for your MX.<P>Dee.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

hey guys how do you remove trim around cluster to get to it so i can put in my indiglos? i got three top screws but dont know whats holding it down at bottom...do i have to remove trim around steering column?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I finally got my indiglo gauges in. I do have 2 problems tho. 1. The RPM needle sticks at about 3800RPM. I think this is just a ripple in the gauge which I will try and fix tomorrow. 2. Where in the hell did you all splice the positive wire? I have tried every single wire and harness I can see down there and I cant find the one that is controlled by the switch. Did you just run more wire to it and splice somewhere by the parking lights? I would like to get this done and get my car put back together by the end of the day tomorrow. Any help will be great. Thanks guys.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

i think barry clark spliced his into the dimmer switch<P>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
DVH

Post by DVH »

ur all gopin probably laugh at me, and i have no clue why i did this, but i splicd mine into the cigarette lighter, but the bad part is the lighter doesn't work now, but then again, i don't smoke and no one smokes in my car, i don't care, i just left it.<P>this isn't for sure , just what i heard , so if someone think this info is inncorrect, please feel free to correct me, but i heard that splicing into ur dimmer switch would burn the gauges out??? not sure, just what i heard, <BR>later :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
joshuabray

Post by joshuabray »

I spliced into the black wire with silver lines on it. Its a positive wire and everything still dims but the gauges stay lit up and dim with their own switch. That wire was on top of my steering wheel colum running to the turn signals etc.

Return to “Appearance”