starting my project mx-3 real soon, need info and opinio

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
bcmx3-32

starting my project mx-3 real soon, need info and opinio

Post by bcmx3-32 »

i am real new to all this. i have a 93 mx-3 that im getting ready to fix up, first im putting on a fx series 2 hood scoop, next is a erebuni front bumber, with fx combat side skirts and g-force rear bumber with a erebuni gtr wing and altezza tail lights im still not sure what to do with the headlights??? next is the underbody neons not sure what color yet untill i paint the car next is super dark tent all around the car well be sitting on low pro pirelli im not sure about the rims??? maybe 16 or 17 inch g-racing kobes white or crome im going to drop it not sure how much??? and finally the paint job im thinking the chevy yellow or plum crazy purple with crome flakes and somewere down the line after the interior is done im thinking about cutting the top and making it a convertable well thats it.now i know everyone has their own opinions good and bad and thats fine like i said im new to this and any info and opinions would be really helpful so please fell free to speak your mind and dont worrie about my fellings lol and thanks for taking the time to read this and once i learn the cpu game better i well make a home page for my project car and post the addy in here check it out if you want give me your opinions ill have pics of the before during and after the project so look for that soon thanks......brian(bcmx3-32)
brian(bcmx3-32) <BR>93 mx-3 project car
Oryuki

Re: starting my project mx-3 real soon, need info and opinio

Post by Oryuki »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bcmx3-32:<BR><STRONG>i am real new to all this. i have a 93 mx-3 that im getting ready to fix up, first im putting on a fx series 2 hood scoop, next is a erebuni front bumber, with fx combat side skirts and g-force rear bumber with a erebuni gtr wing and altezza tail lights im still not sure what to do with the headlights??? next is the underbody neons not sure what color yet untill i paint the car next is super dark tent all around the car well be sitting on low pro pirelli im not sure about the rims??? maybe 16 or 17 inch g-racing kobes white or crome im going to drop it not sure how much??? and finally the paint job im thinking the chevy yellow or plum crazy purple with crome flakes and somewere down the line after the interior is done im thinking about cutting the top and making it a convertable well thats it.now i know everyone has their own opinions good and bad and thats fine like i said im new to this and any info and opinions would be really helpful so please fell free to speak your mind and dont worrie about my fellings lol and thanks for taking the time to read this and once i learn the cpu game better i well make a home page for my project car and post the addy in here check it out if you want give me your opinions ill have pics of the before during and after the project so look for that soon thanks......brian(bcmx3-32)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Convertable MX? Sounds nice! Personally, though I'm not a fan of either color, I would take like a metallic plum color (see corksport) that purple color is nice on MX's.<P>Far as rims, that guy with the fast and furious stickers has some BADASS rims. They are about the only thing i like on that color, since i'm not a fan of how the hood looks or for advertising products you dont have.<P>Check it out though.<BR>Ryan
bcmx3-32

Re: starting my project mx-3 real soon, need info and opinio

Post by bcmx3-32 »

thanks for the tips dude and that color at corksport,your right its real sweet and that convertable idea i dont think i have the means to do that one, at least not yet ....thanks for the info....bcmx3
brian(bcmx3-32) <BR>93 mx-3 project car

Return to “Appearance”