Console

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Oryuki

Console

Post by Oryuki »

Are there 2 different kinds of consoles in MX3s? I have this horrible 2 compartment thing which is broken (and was broken in my last mx) and I am seeing in some peoples cars on here a 1 pocket, sleek one. <P>Whats the deal with those? Aftermarket, different year?<P>Thanks<BR>Ryan
maniacle_mx3

Re: Console

Post by maniacle_mx3 »

The console differs from different years. I have a 1995 and it has the single compartment console.
1995 Project MX-3 RS<BR>Many mods to come......<BR><A HREF="http://geocities.com/maniacle_mx3" TARGET=_blank>My Geocities Site</A>Updated July 9, 2002. <BR>My site has been newly redesigned<BR>Sounddomain:<A HREF="http://www.sounddomain.com/id/maniacle_mx3" TARGET=_blank>PeeWee MX-3</A><BR>Both sites updated
Oryuki

Post by Oryuki »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maniacle_mx3:<BR><STRONG>The console differs from different years. I have a 1995 and it has the single compartment console.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Does anyone know if the lid fomr the single console will fit on a 93 double console if i take the double one off?
Oryuki

Post by Oryuki »

bump.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oryuki:<BR><STRONG>bump.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>what the F#$# is this bump i have seen you reply to other posts with that..please dont post crap like that......the guy had a question and needed an answer....and bump is not a answer<P>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

i will not perfectly fit. The screws will align but there will me a small (1/2 cm) gap in the front.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
mx32b

Post by mx32b »

Monty:<P>The guy that bumped was the guy with the question, and he did it because his question wasn't answered and after three days the topic had probably found its way fairly far down the list...
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by monty73741:<BR><STRONG><P>what the F#$# is this bump i have seen you reply to other posts with that..please dont post crap like that......the guy had a question and needed an answer....and bump is not a answer<P>jason</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Damn dude calm down. When people put BUMP as a message theyre trying to get it BUMPed to the top so people can see it and hopefully answer it. Chill out .
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

msatz

Post by msatz »

dude it will totally work. I have a 94 and i had the double console, i went to the junkyard and pulled a lid off of a 92. i just took the top part of the console off and placed the lid there and it worked perfectly.
Oryuki

Post by Oryuki »

Thank you to everyone who replied... and to the idiot who spazzed right after i bumped my OWN post... <P>You are just that, an idiot. I had a valid question I asked awhile ago. You have not ever seen me "bump" a post because I have never needed to. Take a valium, damn.<P>Ryan<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by monty73741:<BR><STRONG><P>what the F#$# is this bump i have seen you reply to other posts with that..please dont post crap like that......the guy had a question and needed an answer....and bump is not a answer<P>jason</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Calm down Oryuki, Monty was trying to stick up for you, he just didnt notice you were the one that wrote bump. He thought somebody else was being a smartass and giving a dumb answer. :D
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

i was trying to stick up for you...but bumping in my opinion bumping is like proxy bidding on ebay its not right.......<P>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Oryuki

Post by Oryuki »

How could you call that sticking up for me? Would you rather my question go unanswered so i have to put in in as another quetion all together?<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by monty73741:<BR><STRONG>i was trying to stick up for you...but bumping in my opinion bumping is like proxy bidding on ebay its not right.......<P>jason</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Return to “Appearance”